• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

It's such a frivolous thing to kick a fuss up about - it's a bloody song. It's banned. It's hardly an integral piece of the matchday experience.
The main protagonists in this today are the E&S. Another Wolves bashing story when Tim II and the like should be writing pieces akin to the Wolves blog on Walter's managerial history.

I never said I didn't like it, just that it's not important and certainly not worth creating a sodding petition to bring it back. Maybe they can play it and ask the naughty potty mouthed fans really, really, really nicely not to swear during the chorus?

They can ban beer at Molineux for all I care - like I'll pay £3+ for a plastic bottle of urine!

Exactly. It's the arseholes who have no sense of perspective that want a song back because it is important to them. Football has moved on and I'm glad it's more family centric and about entertainment on the pitch rather than a bunch of fucking beered up arsehats who want to sing a song and start a fight. Grow up you immature twats.

This liquidator stuff,such a big outcry over it,yet it's so important apparently,2400 people (who may or may not attend the molineux) out of what 25,000 who attend match day strikes me as a huge fuss over nothing,and wasn't it the police not the club who banned it?

I'd rather we asked Fosun for a TV Channel, esp. for when we get promoted.

I'd rather we asked Fosun for a TV Channel, esp. for when we get promoted.

They'd be mad not to. Monthly subscription and see the games, loads of people would be all over that.

I want our entire media division overhauled. Get rid of jason.forrest@wolves.co.uk immediately and install someone competent. No wanky half time competitions. Pay to get out of the awful centralised Football League template website deal. Meaningful daily content on YouTube. Reserve/Academy games streamed for nowt.

I've just never understood clubs not streaming the games to paying subscribers, there are plenty of fans out there who can't make games for a variety of reasons who would happily pay to watch games (or even just extended highlights) at home. It's potentially a massive revenue stream the clubs are missing out on.

They'd be mad not to. Monthly subscription and see the games, loads of people would be all over that.
You wouldn't get league games due to the TV deals. U23 and below would be ok

You wouldn't get league games due to the TV deals. U23 and below would be ok

Does MUTV not show games? I was always under the impression it did, not sure why as I've never watched it.

Re the Liquidator, it never fails to amaze me sometimes that very minor issues can raise such heated debate (whether for or against) Personally I used to enjoy singing it back in the 70's/80's but it seems a bit dated now, I don't like the current version much due to the Fuck off West Brom bit, not because of the swearing, don't give a fuck about that but because personally I don't like singing anti opposition things, much rather sing pro Wolves stuff...but each to their own.

Does MUTV not show games? I was always under the impression it did, not sure why as I've never watched it.

Reserve games and Under's. PL games - Not at all.

I've just never understood clubs not streaming the games to paying subscribers, there are plenty of fans out there who can't make games for a variety of reasons who would happily pay to watch games (or even just extended highlights) at home. It's potentially a massive revenue stream the clubs are missing out on.
This. I can't get to the Mol as much as my younger days and I hate missing out. I would be a subscriber from day 1 that's for sure. I hope it happens.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

the only thing Fosun would probably do is get our games streamed lived over in China as there are not regulations over there regarding live football from europe and we could all hop on a stream online to watch it :)

Id be happy with the games not being shown live - pretty sure mufc and those guys show the game the next day. I'd still pay for that and reserve games personally.

I don't care about the liquidator, it was fun on the 90s (certainly more fun than watching Steve "amazing in training" Corica). I've moved on as have most of the Wolves fan base.

The own tv stuff - we should be a bit more advanced and look at streaming. Tv as we know it is a dying medium IMO.

Anybody remember Wolves TV on Telewest back in the day... Criminal lulz

Back