• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I'm staying over on the night of the Norwich game as it's down to Wembley for the American Football on the Sunday and it is easier to get to London from Wolves so no real problem for me with that game

Just booked my hotel. :beerchug::pint2:

I was going to do the Blackburn game but wont be doing that now, shame as I've gone the past two seasons and enjoyed it. Can't complain too much I suppose, one game up to the end of Nov isn't bad.

I was going to do the Blackburn game but wont be doing that now, shame as I've gone the past two seasons and enjoyed it. Can't complain too much I suppose, one game up to the end of Nov isn't bad.

Hotel booked for me and Gerry...Could get messy, Sam :drink2: :pint2: :burp:

Where did you go for? Britt was a bit expensive I thought, went for the Wulfrun, never been in there.

Erm, that's a dosshouse where the council put people too problematic for them to house. Cancel it.

I'm staying over on the night of the Norwich game as it's down to Wembley for the American Football on the Sunday and it is easier to get to London from Wolves so no real problem for me with that game

Hotel booked for me and Gerry...Could get messy, Sam :drink2: :pint2: :burp:

As I'm busy during September have also now booked for this one (& staying overnight (Britt) - so I can ensure that it doesn't go to far

Its never caused any problems for anyone when I've been involved :whistle:

As I'm busy during September have also now booked for this one (& staying overnight (Britt) - so I can ensure that it doesn't go to far

Its never caused any problems for anyone when I've been involved :whistle:

The more the merrier Peter

Where did you go for? Britt was a bit expensive I thought, went for the Wulfrun, never been in there.
The tripadvisor reviews read like a horror story.

I was there when we lost to them in the FA Cup...fortunately Albion lost to Woking on the same day which buried the news.

Thinking about it I've also seen us beat them. 2-1 in the FA Cup under Mick in 07/08. The season when everything Neill Collins touched turned to disaster...including in that game. We had to bring Kightly on at HT to rescue us.

Wasn't Kightly crocked at that point too and that game just made it worse?

Wasn't Kightly crocked at that point too and that game just made it worse?

That was his comeback from injury. Obviously wasn't ready as bar one more cup appearance at Watford he didn't play again until late April.

No prizes for guessing which fat Albion tosser injured him in the first place.

The tripadvisor reviews read like a horror story.

Ha ha,just pissed miself at some of em

"Hmmm, I was in Wolverhampton for a gig and really only wanted somewhere to put my head down, but I didn't expect to find cheese & onion pasties and a chocolate eclair left in the chest of drawers from the previous occupant of the room. When I tried to complain, the man just said "did you know Michael Barrymore is in town?" Bizarre doesn't describe it! The duvet covers had fag burns in them and the room that my friends stayed in had blood stains on the carpet.
Communal shower & toilets, only sinks in the room"

Also one from someone who found a cats paw in the pillow case!

First ever game as a kid was a 0-0 bore draw v Cambridge! They were better back then, mind.

Back