• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

The comments...

Home of the intellectually bereft as usual. Why is it so hard to fucking understand that Morgan paid £30,000,010 for the club and SJH gifted the £30m to the club?

Edwards named in the 29 man Welsh Euro training squad.

Iorfa's potential is literally sky high. Who knows where he'll end up.

Taking off my gold tinted specs, I'd be pushing for a move to the Prem if I were him. If he proves himself over a full season at a club like Everton or West Ham he'd be on the verge of an England call up. It'd be a big risk for him as he's far from the finished article atm and could crash and burn but it'd be worth it. He's only going to stagnate here under KJ.

I see the E&S are running a poll of 20 questions that have been angled to give them enough headlines until the start of next season.

I've completed, answering each question with the totally opposite answer to what they want to you click.

I see the E&S are running a poll of 20 questions that have been angled to give them enough headlines until the start of next season.

I've completed, answering each question with the totally opposite answer to what they want to you click.

I did laugh at some of their questions. Expect an 'E&S eck-skloosive' 'fans want Morgan out cuz we ay spending any munny' headline very soon.

Never before has an agenda been so obvious. I did the same as SSB tbh.

20 answers specifically designed to fuck them up submitted.

Absolutely shameful article.

This season has been ripe for them to do something that questions the club. However they haven't got the bollocks to do some proper Journo work and write a constructive negative piece or 10 instead they will do what they always do and hide behind "the fans said it".

Doherty won't be going to the Euro's.

Not named in the Provisional 35 man squad

Good news that our star player won't be risking injury over the summer, all we need now is for Edwards to miss out and next season is looking rosier already.

Dominic Iorfa and Kortney Hause in the England squad for the Under-21 Toulon tournament

Martinez sacked at Everton, wouldn't mind him down here! We might concede a few but the football would improve 1021201201020%

Oh, I was sure he was in the tournament for the Toulon tournament
EDIT: No you are right!! My bad :)

This season has been ripe for them to do something that questions the club. However they haven't got the bollocks to do some proper Journo work and write a constructive negative piece or 10 instead they will do what they always do and hide behind "the fans said it".

In the "haven't got the bollocks" column, you only have to look at the end-of-season player ratings Tim II has awarded. Ikeme gets an 8 FFS. Someone give DW a sedative before he reads them

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 58s58 seconds ago

Jez Moxey nominated to join the @FA board. Full story to follow.

Interesting...

Back