• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I've not seen Reid play at any senior level is he any good?

Bradley Reid signs new contract
http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...lves-contracts-as-bradley-reid-pens-new-deal/

I'll correct the bit about Boukari for them though...

"Only Sigurdarson has been involved in the first team recently, with Boukari out injury for about four years! and Ismail, Rowe and McAlinden all out on loan, at Cambridge, Doncaster and Crawley respectively

I wouldn't be renewing any of their contracts. None of them are good enough (Boukari is an exception and it's tough on him but he's had a wage for sitting in the physio room for 4 years - we're not a charity after all).

I wouldn't be renewing any of their contracts. None of them are good enough (Boukari is an exception and it's tough on him but he's had a wage for sitting in the physio room for 4 years - we're not a charity after all).

Agreed. I wouldn't want any of those as back up players either. Get rid.

I've not seen Reid play at any senior level is he any good?

Big frame and powerful who enjoys running with the ball though he seems blinkered when running as he seldom picks out the right pass. Likes to drop deep to pick up the ball and can operate off the flank as well as the centre. Has a fine shot but can be a little impetuous when in shooting positions. A raw player.

Do you think he could cut it at 1st team level or is he more likely to be sent on loan for a month to see what he can do?

He's the type that sometimes comes in and initially does well before you realise his limitations. As a footballer he is nowhere near as good as Liam McAlinden for example.
The lad tries hard.

Just seen the new Leicester shirt, will this be our design but without the blue of course..

leiceester-city-16-17-kit.jpg

The current Wolves top isn't the same template as the current Leicester top is it?

I just don't see a pattern for Wolves having the same design as Leicester, aimed at Wanderer rather than yourself.

Back