• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I've only wore last seasons a few times, the neck is so low and unless you wear a tshirt underneath it really is terrible.

The current Wolves top isn't the same template as the current Leicester top is it?

I haven't a clue to be honest, I've read that our new top apparently has pinstripes in it, as does that new Leicester top, I think anyway...

Player of the season, I know it's a tallest dwarf competition, but Henry, Doherty and Price as the final 3.....I'd vote for Mark Rankine over them

I think Doherty will win the vote. I don't agree but can see why people have voted for him based on recent form. Price is well liked by supporters but what on earth is Henry doing there? I know we have been bad but bloody hell.

Maybe because henry was top scorer (minus afobe) also most assists, solid season for him... I voted henry and been to most of the games this season!

Maybe because henry was top scorer (minus afobe) also most assists, solid season for him... I voted henry and been to most of the games this season!

Bloody superfans with their facts.

Well that is me told.

I think it sums up our season that he is in the top three. Let alone a player who was terrible first half of season and another that KJ has treated pretty shabbily.

Doherty
Henry
Price

Will be the order. Guaranteed.

id vote Billy Rafferty over that collectives efforts. Did I miss something was it player of the half a season?
Thing is who would you really vote for? for me Iorfa has been a beacon of hope obviously hes learning all the time
and has the odd moment but yeah IORFA

If there was an award for 'Most Improved' then I'd vote for Doherty but POTS? Not a chance. To do that you'd have to completely rule out the first full half of the season when he was beyond terrible. Even since the new year there have been some shocking performances thrown in with his good form. Cardiff at home was almost as bad as it gets.

It's impossible to vote for a POTS when they've all been shit.

Tallest dwarf competition

I voted for Price because every time Jackett got round to giving him starts, he improved our midfield and gave us something different. A player who was always available for a short pass from the defence, linked play with the other midfielders and has a good range of passing.
He was excellent yesterday, again, and provided some impetus to our attacking play

I don't care how many games he played Jordan Graham should have been our player of the season. He was our best player in pretty much every game he played and by quite a way, i hate to think where we would have finished had he not got into the team.

Back