• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I've just watched it. What an incredibly likeable lad he is. His quote about O'Neil ("He cares about me more than some of my family") is pretty sad, but says a lot about GON.
Thought it was brilliant, and what he said about GON and his family, i didn't see as sad, more how he admires GON and his management style.
All in all, what a fucking nice bloke, and what a wolf!

We're not fancied on the spread betting. I would say we are better than Fulham (now they've lost Tosin and Palhinha), Brentford and Everton though.

sjCU8ul.png

Too early to say really. If we were to start the season with this group of centre halves playing a high line press with a base back 4 as suggested then I think we'd be relying on the promoted teams being as bad this year as last as we'll concede loads. Thankfully we aren't...probably

Never been happier to with a player who used to act a child. Love Mario 💛

Yeah, no problem at all with extending it and improving the terms - just saying it's not one that's an immediate ticking timebomb (Semedo is definitely out of contract next year and I think Sarabia and Dawson are too, no options)

Think GFFH has said we’d be happy enough selling Pablo this window which is fair enough given his wages. Given some really brilliant moments amongst a lot of bland ones but how different could last season have been without his cameo against Spurs?

Think GFFH has said we’d be happy enough selling Pablo this window which is fair enough given his wages. Given some really brilliant moments amongst a lot of bland ones but how different could last season have been without his cameo against Spurs?
A great day but wouldn't say it turned anything particularly:

Form1.png

Chelsea at home on Christmas Eve was a big one. Could and should have been 4-0 down early on but they had Jackson and that camel Broja up front fucking everything up. We were in some bother if we'd lost. As it was we won, then won again twice in a week and all of a sudden relegation was basically out of the equation before we were singing Auld Lang Syne.

A great day but wouldn't say it turned anything particularly:

View attachment 11195

Chelsea at home on Christmas Eve was a big one. Could and should have been 4-0 down early on but they had Jackson and that camel Broja up front fucking everything up. We were in some bother if we'd lost. As it was we won, then won again twice in a week and all of a sudden relegation was basically out of the equation before we were singing Auld Lang Syne.
God we were properly shit in some of those games too. I went to Fulham and West Ham. Garbage.

God we were properly shit in some of those games too. I went to Fulham and West Ham. Garbage.
Fulham kind of got washed over because of the two shocking penalty decisions, plus Ream and Vinicius should both have been sent off, but we weren't very good. Gaz randomly changed formation at West Ham AND played Dawson despite him being ill, terrible display and awful goals to concede.

Forest at home was wank. Properly showed up the issues of ALWAYS playing three at the back (because we couldn't trust our captain and main centre half to do anything else). Was like watching a McGhee team.

I think we all are if we don't sign at least one CH with the right attributes.

I'm not sorry that we're not locked into one formation though, that's a shit state of affairs.

It's not just the attributes, it's that they need to be really, really good for it to work for a club of our status.

Back