• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

First half 11: Bentley, Lima, S Bueno, Toti, H Bueno, Cundle, Lemina (C), Bellegarde, Cunha, Chiquinho, Guedes (Chirewa 30).

Second half 11: King, Doherty, Mosquera, Dawson (Lonwijk 107), Ait-Nouri, Hodge, Doyle, Sarabia, Hwang (C), Gomes (Hoever 109), Strand Larsen.

From that, no Podence, and Rodrigo Gomes going off early which probably isn't good. Dawson had been eased back last time out.

First half 11: Bentley, Lima, S Bueno, Toti, H Bueno, Cundle, Lemina (C), Bellegarde, Cunha, Chiquinho, Guedes (Chirewa 30).

Second half 11: King, Doherty, Mosquera, Dawson (Lonwijk 107), Ait-Nouri, Hodge, Doyle, Sarabia, Hwang (C), Gomes (Hoever 109), Strand Larsen.

From that, no Podence, and Rodrigo Gomes going off early which probably isn't good. Dawson had been eased back last time out.
My guess if Dawson they only wanted to do about 45 (looks like they did two 60 minute games).

Do you have to serve a suspension if you get sent off in a club friendly , like our man Dan P ?

Depends if the FA charge you, it hasn't happened here, that isn't why he didn't play (I don't know why he didn't, just he definitely wasn't banned)

Do you have to serve a suspension if you get sent off in a club friendly , like our man Dan P ?
Highly unlikely in this instance but a ref can put a report into the FA and they can ban a player.

Top flight rivals and who now?

The project was introduced in a bid to keep up with their top flight rivals including West Bromwich Albian FC.

Drive past the entrance on regular occasions, sounds like a load of bollocks to me, a couple of football hating tories with an opportunity to get their name in the papers. ;)

And being as it’s the mail, they have to shoehorn the house prices into the article somewhere, and weren’t the houses built as part of the planning permission to extend the training ground?
When I lived in Lincoln there were always people complaining about the RAF base ( built 1919) having planes flying over their houses (built 2007) all hours of the day and night

Those moaning might want to check who built their houses, what he was chairman of, and the fact the houses only exist as a deal to allow the planning for the training ground expansion.

And the "parking is a nightmare" bit. Just fuck off. Parking is an issue there, not because Fabio parks his Ferrari in the way of their drive. He parks it in the secured gated parking with the correct number of spaces that the training ground needs. Parking is shit when both schools empty out and the road is clogged with coaches and those doing the school run.

This bit amused me... "'When I take my dog for a walk, if the wind is blowing in the right direction you can hear if from up to four or five football pitches away."

Hard to believe that a "newspaper" thinks this is news. Fucking wind blowing in the right direction indeed.

A mini documentary on The Pitbull...

A mini documentary on The Pitbull...

I've just watched it. What an incredibly likeable lad he is. His quote about O'Neil ("He cares about me more than some of my family") is pretty sad, but says a lot about GON.

Back