• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

That game was awesome...that Iwelumo goal from Murray's throw and Jarvis's cross is one of my favourite goals from the Mick era.

I was on a lads holiday in Prague, so I can't grumble too much.

Can anyone remember the cup game that we were losing. Kights was on the bench having just recovered from a longish term injury. Mick brought him on and he turned the game around. 2 goals i think....?

I was on a lads holiday in Prague, so I can't grumble too much.

Can anyone remember the cup game that we were losing. Kights was on the bench having just recovered from a longish term injury. Mick brought him on and he turned the game around. 2 goals i think....?

Cambridge. We were utter shite that day.

Kightly would be my favourite Wolves player since Bully if he hadn't been such a cunt when he left. Always so humble, did a lot of charity work in the community, great on the pitch. Then acted like a complete shitstain

Are you serious? Really??
The 2nd part of your sentence clearly states, '...when he does have a good game..' to back it up!

Oh I see... you're being ironic. scratch all that then. Missed that.

Not going missing ≠ Always having a good game.

I love that about him. Wolves fans have spouted all sorts of guff over the years about players always giving 100% for the shirt to excuse poor performances but for some reason that doesn't apply to Sako. The man leaves everything he has on the pitch every time he plays. Always running, always available for a pass and if it doesn't work he'll pick himself up and go right at his full back once again. That's why he plays every minute and sets him apart from equally explosive players like Jacobs, Henry and van La Parra.

Cambridge. We were utter shite that day.

On "the big night out" in my freshers I got caught up in a group of people and met a Cambridge fan who hates Kightly :icon_lol:

Typical Neill Collins, for everything good he did he also did something horrifically shite, wrapped it all up nicely in a 90 minute package on that occasion.

Evans confirmed as out of the Welsh squad.

If Sako leaves on a free at the end of the season it'll be a massive loss. However he's been absolutely wonderful for Wolves and he will always have a special place in most Wolves fans hearts..

Just filling in the supporter survey....

2hqw36a.jpg

Live music will never work with the current p.a. system. It sounds wank.

I completed it yesterday. There is a question where you are asked to score between 1-10 how much you like goal music......naturally I gave it a 10

I put no for goal music.
I also didn't tick Cheerleaders because unless they're less than 10 feet away they don't do it for me.
Now I did suggest that could do their routine at my seat (Or Penk's box), which if they did, they'd go down well...

I put no for goal music.
I also didn't tick Cheerleaders because unless they're less than 10 feet away they don't do it for me.
Now I did suggest that could do their routine at my seat (Or Penk's box), which if they did, they'd go down well...
Interesting choice of words, Penk's box, they'd go down well.

Interesting choice of words, Penk's box, they'd go down well.

Lord Knows, it's all a bit sad really.
As I was typing it I sensed a reasonable Fnarr coming up... I haven't featured in there for ages and ages and ages...

Back