• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Might get a play off with Brighton for that award

A couple of those red were bullshit any way.

A couple of those red were bullshit any way.
Semedo - Def Red
Costa - Stupid but def red
Jonny - Def Red
Collins - Def Red

Lemina - Ridiculous decision

What was the other one?

Semedo - Def Red
Jonny - Def Red
Collins - Def Red

What was the other one?
I think it was Nunes but can't remember why

Edit. It was that fucking bullshit we had against Leeds when the lino backed into Nunes and thought he was being assaulted. So 1/3 of the red cards we received were bullshit from the officials.

Semedo - Def Red
Jonny - Def Red
Collins - Def Red

What was the other one?
Nunes on the bench against Leeds for remonstrating about a decision. Which was then overturned.

Linesman said he pushed him, when he backed into Nunes.

Of course!! So in reality its 5 red cards as one wiped off the record.

11/2 to go next season. Palace however above us at 9/1, so we are clearly in the fight according to the bookies.

Was having a look as I thought this would probably be the longest we will be, but they aren’t realistically going to shorten much from there until a balls been kicked even if we lose the manager.

I think it says mid table but may have to look over your shoulder, Fulham and Brentford shorter than us.

Brentford at 10/1 but obviously will vary at different bookies.
B5EE3402-79B8-461C-8642-6585CFB44A2E.jpeg

Assume can only be based off Toney stuff. But they’ve won 3 on the bounce without him
Raya is very likely to be off too and he's right up there on the metrics. Only Alisson and Leno above him (and the latter is why people suspect Fulham might not do as well next year).

Incidentally the only ones that Jekyll Sa has outperformed are Lloris/Forster, Ward/Iversen, Henderson/Navas, Meslier/Joel and Bazunu/McCarthy. Not good company. I hope he never plays for Wolves again, you can't have someone who is randomly 0/10 multiple times a season.

Saw that Bazunu’s actual concession rate was 20 goals OVER expectation. Can’t survive that.

Relegation odds before a single summer signing has happened are...not sensible?

Relegation odds before a single summer signing has happened are...not sensible?
That's exactly how I got Leicester this season at 12/1. They're for the speculators. Might want to lump on Brentford if its likely Frank will leave and cause the odds to shorten. Everton looks value given they are potentially facing a points deduction and/or transfer embargo.

Back