• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Trying to think of Everton's chances!

Obvs the goal

Before that DCL header that went over, should have hit the target. Rest were half chances, mainly in the first half, which inc a ghost goal (love them) but can't recall any that were as clear as the 2 chances for Sarabia had, the Podence chance and then Nunes after his run and I think Traore had a decent chance saved a few mins after our goal

Understat isn’t very good I don’t think. Better using fbref I think as they use statsbomb data which is the usually the strongest.

It’s still a very short sample size with Julen I would say and having come in mid-season. After the summer, we should have close to what looks like ‘his team’, so we’ll be able to judge better then.

Podence cleared of spitting during the forest game, lack of convincing evidence

Looks like we're selling Doherty to Spurs, gutted man, gutted I tell you.

Anyone uses the Berra joke and they are out of here...

Just received a telegram, apparently Major Frank Buckley is joining us from Blackpool. My source has asked to remain confidential to protect his relationships within the club, so don't ask
Haven't heard anything on any of my four wirelesseseseses

IMG_0852.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0853.jpeg
    IMG_0853.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0854.jpeg
    IMG_0854.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 17
Tbf @Keef I hadn't seen that. I can't believe for a second that he 'pretended to spit to provoke him', that's absolute bullshit. Little prick

1684840697829.png

TWF reaction

bravo-clap.gif

I think the xG thing is more skewed home Vs away.

Home I don't think would be too bad

One thing you have to take into account when comparing xG pre and post Lopetegui is that we've spent more time leading/level than we did under Lage which means the opposition have been attacking us more. It's easy to keep the opposition away from your own goal after they've already put 2 past you.

One thing you have to take into account when comparing xG pre and post Lopetegui is that we've spent more time leading/level than we did under Lage which means the opposition have been attacking us more. It's easy to keep the opposition away from your own goal after they've already put 2 past you.
Even more so when they know there's a <1% chance of us coming back if we concede first.

City more or less declared after about 20 minutes at Molineux. If they'd wanted to, they could have knocked in as many as they liked. Lage then bigged up our second half performance.

Back