• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

More player country inspired kits plz

Had back to back bangers with Portugal and Mexico

Maybe we've gone for a Spain inspired kit.

Is Kalajdzic due to be ready to train and play at the start of pre season?

I appreciate he's coming off a bad injury and with his history he is a risk but we do really need him to stay fit and be decent regardless of a new signing, with Raul and Costa likely to be gone and not knowing where Silva will be playing.

Is Kalajdzic due to be ready to train and play at the start of pre season?

I appreciate he's coming off a bad injury and with his history he is a risk but we do really need him to stay fit and be decent regardless of a new signing, with Raul and Costa likely to be gone and not knowing where Silva will be playing.
He is, with all the caveats you state

Ok, away from today’s disappointment I was drinking with an old school mate of my lads who does photo shoots for the Club.
I’ve seen next seasons home and away shirt he wouldn’t share the images and fair play to him for that.
The home shirt has a few subtle changes, white piping round tha neck and the away shirt is red and black.
Absent from the shoot were Jonny, Costa and Moutinho.
Castore contract runs out next season and the next kit manufacturer will be Nike.
The important question here is did the kits actually look any good?

I'm not scrolling up or going back a page for anyone Mr

I wonder what the perfect collar would look like. We need a collar poll.
I like real collars like in the 1970s or 1990s, also liked the 2009-20 'keyhole' collar. Fuck white piping and needless black panels

If I can recall, I had had a few, slightly lighter yellow than the current one with just white piping round the v neck.

Ah, Wolverhampton Wanderers. The famous...light yellow and white

Back