• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

France here we come and other 2015/16 Pre-Season Stuff

Top quality HD video footage there....

Squad for Doncaster game:

SQUAD: Ikeme, McCarey, Doherty, Iorfa, Ebanks-Landell, Stearman, Hause, Golbourne, Hayden, Deslandes, Coady, Price, Edwards, Evans, Rowe, Van La Parra, Ronan, Colclough, Graham, Henry, Dicko, Afobe, Enobakhare, Reid.

McDonald out with a slight back problem. #backsgone

For those of us living away in quieter places, the big pre-season question is have Wolf Hunting and Parkin's Left Foot been keeping their chops in order? Will they be fit and raring to go next Saturday? Will Young Wolf make the step up to the first team squad?

It's disappointing that Morgan and Moxey haven't arranged for a private feed for them to today's game so that they could get a pre-season warm up.

CLUqM1VWEAAYuFO.jpg

Wolves U21s & U18s ‏@Comptonstars 35 secs36 seconds ago

25 mins Margate 2 Wolves U21s 1 (Eusebio Bancessi)

Sounds like a screamer

Regan and Carter at the back. I wonder if they're flying to the first team squad...

For those interested, Napol is on trial from Atalanta, Davis-Wilson is from Bristol Rovers and Whatman is an Australian goalkeeper who I gather is unattached.

For those of us living away in quieter places, the big pre-season question is have Wolf Hunting and Parkin's Left Foot been keeping their chops in order? Will they be fit and raring to go next Saturday? Will Young Wolf make the step up to the first team squad?

It's disappointing that Morgan and Moxey haven't arranged for a private feed for them to today's game so that they could get a pre-season warm up.

I will be around - did get 'headsgone' with rumours of interest from a Bournemouth Forum now they are Premier league (& local), but realised that my complete lack of knowledge about them and zero interest in how they did were something of a disadvantage :nod:

Have put myself through a vigorous fitness programme, well I played bowls, though this may mean I am missing for some of the early games as my season there doesn't end until early September.

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 48 secs48 seconds ago

TEAM | Ikeme; Iorfa, Stearman (c), Hause, Golbourne; Henry, Edwards, Coady, Graham; Afobe, Dicko.

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 43 secs43 seconds ago

SUBS | McCarey, Doherty, E-Landell, Hayden, Deslandes, Price, Evans, Colclough, Ronan, Ebobakhare, van La Parra, Rowe, Reid.

Anyone want to hazard a guess at the formation?

Anyone want to hazard a guess at the formation?

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 23 secs23 seconds ago

So there's just one change to the side that took on Aston Villa on Tuesday, Graham in for McDonald. Edwards will make the move into CM.

Same as against Villa then.

Bloody Edwards in a 4-4-2 again. There's no excuse for that now, we have loads of central midfielders and he cannot play there.

Bloody Edwards in a 4-4-2 again. There's no excuse for that now, we have loads of central midfielders and he cannot play there.

I'd imagine Kenny would want to play mcd or Wallace there and neither are fit - assuming Evans is lined up for a loan not sure who else would play that role?

Obvious 4-4-2 with wingers.

I guess Edwards plays because McDonald is injured.

Back