• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

France here we come and other 2015/16 Pre-Season Stuff

U21s Vs Telford

SQUAD: Flatt, Burgoyne, Matinyadze, Simpson, Hayden, Carter, Upton, Breslin, Deslandes, Enobakhare, Ronan, Harris, Weeks, Rainey, Evans, Leacock-McLeod, Bancessi, Wilson.

No Saville in either squad then!

Any news on him?

TEAM | Ikeme; Iorfa, Stearman (c), Hause, Golbourne; Henry, McDonald, Coady, Edwards; Afobe, Dicko.

SUBS: McCarey, Doherty, Ebanks-Landell, Rowe, Price, van La Parra, Graham, Reid.

And Henry suddenly back ahead of Rajiv?

I can't imagine Edwards will be on the left, looks like a diamond to me. We will see.

If this isn't Kenny saying "buy me a left winger NOW" I don't know what is. I kinda hope we get stuffed so Morgan realises that we need some extra quality

And Henry suddenly back ahead of Rajiv?

I can't imagine Edwards will be on the left, looks like a diamond to me. We will see.

Has to be a diamond, KJ wouldn't play Edwards over Rowe or Van La Parra surely?

TEAM | Ikeme; Iorfa, Stearman (c), Hause, Golbourne; Henry, McDonald, Coady, Edwards; Afobe, Dicko.

SUBS: McCarey, Doherty, Ebanks-Landell, Rowe, Price, van La Parra, Graham, Reid.

I've just had a check on the last game we had at Millwall last season - ignoring the keeper change Iorfa Ebanks-Landell was in instead of Hause and Van La Parra/Sako was in instead of Coady/Henry...given the injuries we have this seems to be the strongest we can get right about now (Wallace hopefully replaces Edwards when fit)

Must be a diamond, unless Henry is on the left.

Henry over VLP not that fussed over, but can't work out what formation we are playing in midfield with those 4

Ikeme

Iorfa Stearman Hause Golbourne

McDonald

Henry Edwards Coady

Afobe Dicko​

My best guess, with the three midfielders fairly fluid.

Last chance saloon with finding the right system to accommodate Dicko and Afobe. Hope it works as we need to be focused and clear in our task come next weekend.

Ikeme

Iorfa Stearman Hause Golbourne

McDonald

Henry Edwards Coady

Afobe Dicko​

My best guess, with the three midfielders fairly fluid.

Would prefer McDonald further forward & Coady holding (though not sure why I'm saying that as haven't seen Coady play yet!)

Kick off delayed. Knew that would happen.

If it's available to watch on the net, can someone drop me a PM please?

I'm at work so a link to the web is no good for me so can someone keep things up to date on here please

Stream not started yet..

Edwards on the left of a 442, according to Tim2

Back