• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

France here we come and other 2015/16 Pre-Season Stuff

'Unsettled'?, pre season mickey mouse friendly, sounds to me like Kenny's being diplomatic and McDonald's Wolves career will soon be history.

He'll have a new contract or be a Fulham player by this time next week.My money is on the latter, they will pay him more and that seems to be his motivating factor

I think I'd rather live in Kingston than Perton, tbh :D

3-3 FT

2 for Bradley Reid, 1 for Ryan Rainey.

Just a few observations regarding Jacobs and Evans and IMO their futures here at Wolves. For Jacobs, I thought he had a so so game, looked involved and busy however even in that he just isn't creative enough and very clumsy in possession. Evans just isn't getting any better or any signs of that player we saw a few pre-season's ago. He was just a passenger today and yes its pre-season, but if you see the likes of Coady, Rohan when he came on and even Jacobs, they looked busy and wanted the ball, Evans just lumbered round and passed the ball as if it was a hot potato. Evans definitely needs a spell away from here.

'Unsettled'?, pre season mickey mouse friendly, sounds to me like Kenny's being diplomatic and McDonald's Wolves career will soon be history.

Shame... who says its not about the money? Sick of average pro footballers at the moment. They earn more in a season than most in a lifetime even on 5k a week thats 1/4 mil a season and thats 10 years wages for average Joe. If true KMAC needs his lumps felt as I think Fulham would be a piss poor move for him .

Man, that away kit is sharp.

What the Hell could be so wrong with that?

Bollocks to that. Royal blue and white is classic and damn sleek combination.

Everton is royal blue, no?

Cerulean would not be a bad descriptor.

Back