• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Forest 1 - 2 Wolves: Go, Diogo, Go!

The tackle on Bonatini for the second goal was a red card all day long. $#@! referring.
I have noticed too that Jota as become the player to stop and my God some of the treatment he is getting is awful

I thought that too, I was minding hope doc would follow through on their keeper after "going for the ball"

The tackle on Bonatini for the second goal was a red card all day long. Shit referring.
I have noticed too that Jota as become the player to stop and my God some of the treatment he is getting is awful

To give a red card he would have had to stop play and we would have drawn the game

Just watched them and are the bloody Wolves fans really chanting "Diego" at the end? Fucking morons
Yes and it happened all game

It starts off as Diogo but then when everyone else joins in they forget his name

I was under the impression that for straight red cards the advantage rule doesn't apply.

Need a red to clarify where is Frank when you need him. I am under the same impression for a red the game has to stop. I would take the goal it was a dreafup challenge but 3 points more important so in effect is it good reffing??

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

"Diego" Jota is a tremendous player.

Is there an agreed transfer fee at the end of the loan?

He was booked for it, which is the right decision IMO. It was late and clearly took him out. I don't think it was dangerous enough for a red though.

"Diego" Jota is a tremendous player.

Is there an agreed transfer fee at the end of the loan?
Yes there is a fee agreed, must be a rather large one but will be worth every penny!

I actually think he has enough value for a place in Atletico first team..

Wolves win to go joint top and Floppy Chops walks from Blues who are in the bottom three.

If Carlsberg did Saturdays... :icon_lol:

Wolves win to go joint top and Floppy Chops walks from Blues who are in the bottom three.

Not quite perfect though as Villa are winning.

Need a red to clarify where is Frank when you need him. I am under the same impression for a red the game has to stop. I would take the goal it was a dreafup challenge but 3 points more important so in effect is it good reffing??

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

From FIFA

The referee

takes disciplinary action against players guilty of cautionable and sending-off offences. He is not obliged to take this action immediately but must do so when the ball next goes out of play

Would rather he had waited till 3 games from the season end with them 9 points adrift & crap goal difference

From FIFA

The referee

takes disciplinary action against players guilty of cautionable and sending-off offences. He is not obliged to take this action immediately but must do so when the ball next goes out of play

If a player has committed an offence that is deserving of a red card, the referee should stop the game and send the player off. Waiting until the ball goes out of play is not advisable. Say for example the player concerned scores a goal, but is then sent off for an offence committed before he scored said goal.

Back