• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

That's a jump around the room shouting sort of final!

I'm really bored of FM at the minute so might turn my hand to some LLM after hearing of Solihull and Worcester stories

Brilliant. International fixtures mean I can't play half of my team in the fucking Champions League final.

This is one of my biggest bug bears with the game. It happens way too often and of course just never happens in reality.

The beginning of the summer clearout starts now, I've just realised I'm exceeding my wage budget!

Rafael Toloi, Barkley and Rodwell will all be off as they don't play enough to justify 40k a week.

I'd rather keep Rafael, he's been phenomenal for me and an absolute bargain at 6m but I've got so much young talent at centre half.

I forgot what a ballache it is managing in the Scottish lower leagues. Marlon Harewood turned me down, FFS. Melon headed wanker.

Toloi is off for 15m, Barkley for 16m and Torres for 22m. Can't turn those bids down when they're essentially squad players.

I have decided to take over at York City.

Lets see how I can do with the Minstermen

I'm about to step down as the wolves boss. Lack of support by the board.

Right! No idea if you lot can help me out but no harm in asking.

I've just purchased a mac to replace my windows computer. This means all my downloads etc for FM2012 are stuck on the computer. In my excitement to get my mac up and running I didn't think to copy my downloads over using a memory stick/external hard drive. The mouse on my computer has decided to stop working so i can't go back and move them over now. So i would like to download 1 or 2 things. My question(s):

1. What software is needed to open downloaded files on a mac (winrar doesn't seem to want to work?)
2. Once downloaded, where the hell do you copy them to? Tried looking for sports interactive and then FM2012 and going down the route you'd take on a normal computer. No joy!

Any help?? :(

The game files go in C:/your-username/my-documents/sports-interactive/

aren't there two different versions of Fm one for Pc and one for mac?

aren't there two different versions of Fm one for Pc and one for mac?

The game is up and running so I don't think so? It's just the bare bones though and the lack of face packs and skins is annoying me. I spend hours downloading stuff when I first purchase it so the bare minimum feels like i'm only playing half a game. :icon_lol:

The game is up and running so I don't think so? It's just the bare bones though and the lack of face packs and skins is annoying me. I spend hours downloading stuff when I first purchase it so the bare minimum feels like i'm only playing half a game. :icon_lol:

Re download them... I dont have the facepack i just use the logos pack

This is the goal that stopped me reaching my first final!

Re download them... I dont have the facepack i just use the logos pack

that's what i'm planning on doing but my old computer used winrar whilst this mac isn't entertaining winrar at all. Managed to download a skin then discovered I didn't have a clue where to put the files after i downloaded them. I'll keep messing around and see what i find.

Back