• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

I refuse to set my team out defensively, I'll be fine in a couple of weeks when I'll have 3 of my 4 widemen back. It's actually quite enjoyable having to change things regularly, it's easy to get complacent when you're on a great run.

I'm tempted to go really radical as one of my young regen strikers is matching Fierro this season, but I currently don't have room for 2 strikers. I've tried a 3-2-3-2 at times when I've been behind and we've scored hatfuls.

Started with a 3-2-3-2 ( 3 centre halves, 2 centre mids, 2 wingers, an AM and 2 strikers) and beat Liverpool 5-0. We've been more than able to do that with our previous setup too, so I'll see how long I can prolong it for.

I managed to make it through to the first round of the FA Cup, I was drawn against Bournemouth who are currently mid-table in League 1 but i've just managed to match them blow for blow in an entertaining 3-3 draw in front of a record breaking crowd. I took the lead twice in the first half but was pegged back both times to go in at 2-2, shortly after the restart Bournemouth took the lead for the first time but i pegged them back with about half an hour to go and hung in for the draw, i've probably missed my chance to win the tie but at least its been a nice little earner.

I refuse to set my team out defensively, I'll be fine in a couple of weeks when I'll have 3 of my 4 widemen back. It's actually quite enjoyable having to change things regularly, it's easy to get complacent when you're on a great run.

I'm tempted to go really radical as one of my young regen strikers is matching Fierro this season, but I currently don't have room for 2 strikers. I've tried a 3-2-3-2 at times when I've been behind and we've scored hatfuls.

I refuse to play defensive football rather give it ago and lose 5-0 than lose 1-0 and defend for 90 mins

Down to 10 men after 90 seconds of my FA Cup replay against Bournemouth, even more annoyingly i'm already missing one first choice centre half to injury and now his replacement has picked up a suspension.

One of my regens has just scored an incredible hat-trick, how do you upload games?

In one of my last few games of the season McAlinden picked up a 28 minute hatrick and went on to score 5 in my 7-1 destruction of Corby, i was rather disappointed that getting Solihull Moors promoted into the Blue Square Prem whilst operating with the 2nd smallest budget in the league wasn't enough to win me manager of the season.

Time to start building for next season, Billy Paynter is on trial, not sure why he's willing to do so straight from leaving Championship Leeds and still being just 29.

Fuck you Billy Paynter and fuck you Ebbsfleet! Blew my offer out of the water the cunts.

I ALWAYS seem to draw Yeovil in the FA cup... My team is riding a series of wins and for once I told the press we had a great chance of winning (I'm normally the reserved, we-need-to-concentrate manager). Players all overly complacent and didn't get a kick in the ass until going down 1-0 just before halftime, and giving them a lashing during.

My leading striker had a hat trick within 3 minutes and got 3 more in from the MC/W's in the rest of the game.

Lazy bastards... still have to play the game to win.

One of my regens has just scored an incredible hat-trick, how do you upload games?

Go into the match afterwards and there's several options in the highlights bit somewhere. They can't be that hard to find as I've noticed them a couple of times.

A lot of players are being wankers to me and will only sign a 'non-contract' with a big appearance fee and no regular wage, fuck am i going to be some bullshit stepping stone club, showcasing these drop outs and then letting someone else pick them up for nothing when they start doing well. If you're coming to play for me then i want some protection on my investment.

Go to your fixtures screen and click on the appropriate match result. Click the 'Upload Highlights' tab, and choose the option at the bottom. But make sure to change your video resolution settings in 'Preferences' to at least 720 beforehand otherwise they turn out shit.

I may upload this game myself, there were some brilliant goals.

Untitled-8.jpg

I have no option to click on update highlight, it's greyed out.

The blue bar is there, but that just takes me to the T's & C's of YouTube.

Strange. We'll have to do some Googling to see if we can sort that out.

Alternatively you could ask over on fm-base.

the lower grey bar "upload highlights" (just above the blue bar) should give two options. one to export as a movie, the other to upload to you tube, but you'll need a you tube account to upload it direct to you tube. the blue bar will just take you to Ts and Cs.

Have you linked your YouTube account to the game in the options first? I noticed it whilst looking for something else and did it anyway.

Yup, not sure what's going on.

In other news, I've got a great chance of winning absolutely everything this season. The Community Shield, World Club Cup and Carling Cup have all been sewn up, I'm in the final of the FA Cup, looking set to win the Premier League again and am into the QF of the Champions League.

Back