• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

*Awaits wrath of Langdale*

You need to download the kits T3ch!

That's a good call, I should get those. I wouldn't see them very often even if I did, though. Definitely made sure to get the logo and face packs straight away.

Also, you know what they say about people who are outwardly homophobic... I'm beginning to think Langdale is a closet cat-lover.

Hope your PC has a power surge, t3ch.

Not likely.

CP1000_medlrg.jpg

Although you'll be happy to know our other, non-management cat knocked a glass over on my desk and it almost spilled INTO the battery backup/surge protector. Luckily it only got on the front where it's enclosed, and not the back where it's vented.

Oh I love cats, me. I couldn't eat a whole one though.

While everyone in the house is surely deep in slumber, Langdale sneaks down to his computer quiet as can be, and removes a plank from the floor beside it. From the hidden nook he removes a warm, fuzzy blanket and a sealed bag of cat treats. He tip-toes to the back door to let in a local stray he's been secretly been taking care of, and puts his fingers to his lips reminding the cat to be very, very quiet. He picks up the kitten and they make their way back to the desk, where FM is started and langers wraps himself up in the blanket along with the adorable little kitten, purring in his lap. They snuggle until early morning when he must put Langdale Jr outside, at least until the next night. Langers quietly puts the supplies back under the floor and tip-toes back upstairs, slowly slinking into bed, and dreams for a short awhile about a world where he had the courage to openly embrace his love of felines.

:icon_lol:

What are you waiting for? Sign up to help out with our Wolves news idea!

While everyone in the house is surely deep in slumber, Langdale sneaks down to his computer quiet as can be, and removes a plank from the floor beside it. From the hidden nook he removes a warm, fuzzy blanket and a sealed bag of cat treats. He tip-toes to the back door to let in a local stray he's been secretly been taking care of, and puts his fingers to his lips reminding the cat to be very, very quiet. He picks up the kitten and they make their way back to the desk, where FM is started and langers wraps himself up in the blanket along with the adorable little kitten, purring in his lap. They snuggle until early morning when he must put Langdale Jr outside, at least until the next night. Langers quietly puts the supplies back under the floor and tip-toes back upstairs, slowly slinking into bed, and dreams for a short awhile about a world where he had the courage to openly embrace his love of felines.

That is an excellent small write up... you sir are talented

In my new game 1st season i finished 7th ebanks blake was awesome for me.... Tevez got released by man city and i hate to sell loads of crap to get him on he's wages but it gave kaboul a instant wage match of £125k :( but im in the europa league and 7th in the premier league in december. I should stop holding team meetings RJ is sucking my momentum dry

£125k in season 2?!

Yepp sold all the dead wood to be fair the bonus' he's on are dreadful. The fans will go barmy if i sell him so i can't do that Kaboul is on the same as him which annoys me alot. so i have a huge wage bill

Last edited:
Have you got any fucker left?! My entire weekly spend in my first season was under £500k p/w!

Have you got any fucker left?! My entire weekly spend in my first season was under £500k p/w!

I have a good team.... i got a few cracking signings from the free market... Craig Gardner, Joe allen, Benayoun on loan. Even leigh Griffiths can't get into my squad

How the fuck did you manage to sign Carlos Tevez in your first season?

*cough*editor*cough*

For some reason I don't have an editor.... and i don't see the point of playing it if i cheated anyway kinda ruins the purpose of the game ...

and nando prefrences, display and sound tick show graphical attributes in profile

Was it a cash signing? How much was it it? How the fuck could you go to £125k per week?

He was a free transfer got released by Man City and no one wanted him so i approached him on the last day of the transfer deadline and got him.

I had a transfer kitty of 17 million and put it all too wages.

I don't want an editor Btw no need for it.

I know how you can change to the bars, but why? It looks horrible and how do you compare players with each other?

Back