• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

I know how you can change to the bars, but why? It looks horrible and how do you compare players with each other?

I left it as it was when I downloaded the game. the comparing is ok for me

My best signing on FM12. So far...

JeanOndoa1.jpg

JeanOndoa2copy.jpg

He's alright, not good enough if you want to be fighting at the top.

I will be leaving wolves in 2 or 3 seasons for a championship side i need to get a side to the PL

Just be aware that sometimes lower league clubs will reject you because you've done too well....odd I know!

Just be aware that sometimes lower league clubs will reject you because you've done too well....odd I know!

Yeh I know about that stupid i know but i might get a spanish job who knows....

I know how you can change to the bars, but why? It looks horrible and how do you compare players with each other?

Probably with the "compare players" feature? :p

I like the bars.

I'm not bothered tbf. Bars or numbers as long as the player consistently performs im happy

Just been drawn against Rushall for the FA cup 3rd qualifying round, tasty little derby that.

Not sure why it took me this long, but starting to figure out I can lock the agents fee at a pretty low number and still have successful negotiations. Greedy fuckers.

$4m to re-sign a player that's already playing for me? How about you go fuck yourself.

Not sure why it took me this long, but starting to figure out I can lock the agents fee at a pretty low number and still have successful negotiations. Greedy fuckers.

$4m to re-sign a player that's already playing for me? How about you go fuck yourself.

they are a joke. They want like £6m in some negotiations. They get 900k and will be happy with it.

I haven't got to the point where they want more than £500k yet.

they are a joke. They want like £6m in some negotiations. They get 900k and will be happy with it.

Yep, for my highest dollar players I've been locking the agents at 700k-900k with successful results. I'll work my way down to see what I can get away with when my players aren't so close to the 6-month window.

Another bit I figured out, the agents who keep re-adding the "match highest earner" clause (I always remove it) is pretty easily deflected with other lower-cost clauses. They appear to just want numerous clauses to feel special and not care which they are.

Last edited:
Just conceded 5 for the second time this season, after being 2-0 up at half time. I'm badly missing Ismail and Deulofeu, so I'm contemplating changing my shape for the first time in years.

Just conceded 5 for the second time this season, after being 2-0 up at half time. I'm badly missing Ismail and Deulofeu, so I'm contemplating changing my shape for the first time in years.

4-2-4 by any chance?

I've been struggling for results. Not won in 5 games. So changed back to 4-4-2. I'm having plenty of chances but my strikers are having a mare, especially Fletcher.

Back