• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

I really need to start a game, I think I’ve got 23 installed on the PC so I’ll just go with that. Not paying £40+ for 24. Not when my time on it will be mad limited anyway.
I got FM24 free via Epic Games after someone suggested on here not long back. Not sure if the offer is still going

I got FM24 free via Epic Games after someone suggested on here not long back. Not sure if the offer is still going
No it was only for one week.

Fuck you Ballymacash, if that is your real name

Moyo1.jpg

I mean they say never judge a book by its cover. But y'know...

05000-2018-06-29-ballymacash-loyalist.jpg

We got battered by the Police the game after. Not Sting and Stewart Copeland, the actual team of the Norn Irish Police Service.

I currently can't offer more than £10 a week to anyone. It's going to be a grind.

We got battered by the Police the game after. Not Sting and Stewart Copeland, the actual team of the Norn Irish Police Service.

I currently can't offer more than £10 a week to anyone. It's going to be a grind.
Does this mean you have to give them time off for their mate's stag do in Benidorm for a random weekend in February?

Or not fine them if they were late to training because they were waiting for the delivery man from Amazon?

Last edited:
I'm more confused by this lad. 16, really? I can't grow a beard like that and I'm 43.

image_2024-09-24_150614508.png

Now annoyed I haven't had excuses like that!

"Sorry to report Gary Gingerbread was late for training as he got stuck down the lanes as the cows crossed to get home"

Back