• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

Shambles

GZiLvduWEAU1cIN

The sensible thing would be to just send a squad update for 24, and miss year and get ready to launch a week after the Summer 2025 window closes.

The ethical thing to do (if what we suspect is true) would be to cancel it, do a free official data update for FM24 now and in February, then launch it properly in a year's time when you've made something that's actually fit to go to market.

But they won't of course, because they know it'll sell, regardless of how bad it is.
That is my sound Glen, get your own sound.

What on earth do they even do for the next game then at this point? If they do manage to finally release this thing in March they can’t make that the standard date when the season starts in August. Missing a year would make so much more sense for so many reasons

What on earth do they even do for the next game then at this point? If they do manage to finally release this thing in March they can’t make that the standard date when the season starts in August. Missing a year would make so much more sense for so many reasons
Not financially it wouldn't!

I think they should give FM24 away for free to those who don’t have it as a way of an apology.

Sounds like you might need a decent laptop to run it maybe. I expected FM24 to be something you could run on a potato but I could fry eggs on my pretty decent laptop while I'm watching a game

FM24 manages to run ok on my laptop that has pretty much zero graphics capabilities as long as I turn all the settings down!

Also, turns out SI did this exact same thing when CM4 came out which was the first one with the 2D match engine I think. Delayed until March (and then was still a mess when it arrived). The next one then still came out at the normal time and was a lot better.

FM24 manages to run ok on my laptop that has pretty much zero graphics capabilities as long as I turn all the settings down!
It all runs OK, just gets rather hot during games (my actual CPU/GPU temps are really high too). I've turned down a few settings to low and turned the crowd off. I watch on Comprehensive and have player names turned on so maybe that contributes 🤷‍♂️

Back