• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

Not to put any pressure on your journey, Kenny....
I am at Level 8 of the English Pyramid and despite being closer to the CL than Wolves are under Jeff Shi, the chances of me being alive to take MDT as far as the fair Rose are (unlike me) very very very slim

had a physio come and see the boyu. Now we're on - screen recording. Grab a cuppa gents

Are we all now classed as the prawn sandwich brigade for suddenly become Bonnyrigg Rose fans just because they're now good?

Somewhat annoyingly the recording app just stopped and I didn't notice. Highlights optimizing.

Happily sign up though if the podcast is included

Coming up to the half way point in my Leeds save. Not lost yet so either the high intensity pressing is a bit broken, my squad is just way better or a bit of both.

My attacking style is basically floated crosses onto a 6'6" strikers head. Cost 2m and I love him. I have to stick Rutter at CAM who is apparently worth up to 40m. Maybe I can sell him and find someone even taller!

No suit and no best life, in hospital with Alfie (hence the physio) and using this to not breakdown while he has a sleep basically
Sending you all our love from Bradmore mate x

I left Chester after getting pissed off with our best players getting picked off. And took the first job going. Moyola Park in the third tier of Northern Ireland!

Man, the quality is not good.

I really need to start a game, I think I’ve got 23 installed on the PC so I’ll just go with that. Not paying £40+ for 24. Not when my time on it will be mad limited anyway.

I mean look at who I'm playing next. How made up is that name.

image_2024-09-23_233708938.png

Back