• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

I like the idea of a manager in real life not knowing a game is a cup game and picking a different team as a result

The other one I always to is forgetting about player suspensions in different comps.

Cup game, should be fine I'll give my second choice striker 90 mins for a change
League game, top striker suspended so have to use the knackered second choice striker for another 90 minutes

Had Bamford kicking up a stink because I transfer listed him. "This won't be the end of this". A few players unhappy over his treatment and then I noticed Shackleton who instead supports the treatment of him. Class lad, I might start him up front next game. That'll show em

Took charge of England too as I was offered it in a WC rotation, we breezed the groups scoring 16 goals, got through Switzerland in the RO16, and now look forward to a QF tie against Argentina tonight. Exciting times.
1726590935471.png

As comfortable as it gets against them cunts. Portugal next. Well, once I've got a friendly with Young Boys out of the way

Go 1-0 up. Start the podcast live from the bench as you won't need to do anything else to win the game

The game was delayed, as Bruno needed an extra 6 hours to pin things up on the dressing room wall, after an A Bola expose found an enormous cache of derogatory comments the England manager made some 14 years ago. The delay clearly affected the three lions; far from at their best, but got the job done

1726592387086.png

Well after the grudge-tastic games against the Argies and Bruno Lage's barmy bellends, it was all pretty uneventful and comfortable. Croatia in the semis beaten 2-0, then the final against....South Korea. Mildly annoyed that we only won one nil despite having 27 shots and an xG of nearly 4, but meh. World Cup won, resignation in. International management is a pain that gets in the way

It’s never been very well implemented. Sounds like one of the things they want to go away and make a lot better before bringing it back in.

The problem is nobody wants to take a national side full time, as they have their ace club save going that they want to continue.

Managers outside the game combining club and national sides on a part time basis are hen's teeth. So the whole section of the game is based on a fairly inaccurate idea.

I think they can bin it permanently without weakening the game at all.

Back