• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

I can't believe you sold Fierro, T3ch! How much for? He's not an automatic first choice for me anymore, but he's still a massive player for me.

You have five better strikers? Holy cow. My Fierro is stats wise probably the best in the world, but I know he does have a random PA.

Yes, my striker stable is ridiculous. I should post some screenshots of my team later.

And here we are... I'll get the whole team up so give me a few minutes between posts, but here are my strikers since we were talking about Fierro.

Wolves1_2019_st_fierro.jpg

Wolves1_2019_st_carlao.jpg

Wolves1_2019_st_dinheiro.jpg

Wolves1_2019_st_fofana.jpg

Wolves1_2019_st_kovalenko.jpg

Most of my squad is out on loan, even some of my good players, so this is an incomplete squad. Lots of 4-star players missing, but this is the active 2019-2020 Wolves squad.

Wolves1_2019__squad.jpg

Here's the starting midfield (442)

Wolves1_2019_m_coulibaly.jpg

Wolves1_2019_m_gustavinho.jpg

Wolves1_2019_m_porter.jpg

Wolves1_2019_m_rasheed.jpg

Here's the starting D (442)

Wolves1_2019_d_angelo.jpg

Wolves1_2019_d_martinez.jpg

Wolves1_2019_d_moiseev.jpg

Wolves1_2019_d_robinson.jpg

And just for Nando, since we were arguing about jumping/aerial a few pages ago... my 3 goalies. Andre is who I've been using for 2 seaons and was giving me some problems. His stats went through the roof last season and did much better. The ENTIRE time I've owned him, his jumping has been on heavy training, so you can imagine how low it all was before. Probably a 4-5 jumping/aerial.

Having said that, I signed the two best keepers in the world this summer, so he'll be gone as soon as he complains.

Wolves1_2019_gk_andre.jpg

Wolves1_2019_gk_martin.jpg

Wolves1_2019_gk_oliveira.jpg

Emil Rados, I love you. Croatian Tony Adams.

Ive just signed said Carlos above. He's only 12 finishing at present but I love his Bieber flick.

Right, I've got £66m in the bank waiting to be spent on all-fronts assault - Oddly, I've only managed to win the PL twice, everything else has eluded me by some margin - and I've improved my LB slot, am happy with Jones and Smalling at CB but am pondering whether to cash in on Azpilicueta as I've signed a young Ukrainian on a free whose value is already £4.8m and looks like he could be the business, plus I have some quality in reserve too. Midfield is sorted, so it's perhaps a case of improving the wings although since Jarvis was so good last season the least I owe him is another go even though he's arguably on the decline at 30 years of age. Hoilett stays on the right, and I've got good competition coming through, and Neymar up front with Lukaku as an option.

I'm thinking Jovetic or Bale again unless anyone has suggestions?

Why on Earth do you have three keepers of that quality? I've got a world beater, then a youngster who I play in all the cup games. I've got two Italians out on loan at the moment, and one of them looks like he could be very special.

I don't know how you can use graphs....

Quirk - Fierro only had 12 for finishing when he joined me, but he was first choice from the moment he joined so played tonnes of football from a young age. He peaked at 62 in a season, but he's been rotated more since then.

I'll post some of my team up later.

Why on Earth do you have three keepers of that quality? I've got a world beater, then a youngster who I play in all the cup games. I've got two Italians out on loan at the moment, and one of them looks like he could be very special.

Pascal I signed on a free 2 seasons ago and has been my guy... He'll be gone this year. Both of the other two I've been following since they were 15, and both were available on a free this summer. Why not? One will eventually become unhappy due to no gametime but they're literally the two best in the world so I'll make some money off whichever I don't want. In the meantime I have a fantastic backup.

I also have a player in the youth system with the same potential as those two... I guess I'm set for GK's for awhile!

I find it much easier to compare players with graphs. I can remember what they're good at visually and do comparisons while clicking back and forth much easier than with numbers.

Having said that, that's how the game came, and I never even knew you could use numbers until I saw your guys' screenshots. I'm just used to it now.

Last edited:

Quirk - Fierro only had 12 for finishing when he joined me, but he was first choice from the moment he joined so played tonnes of football from a young age. He peaked at 62 in a season, but he's been rotated more since then.

I'll post some of my team up later.

He scored on his debut, but couldnt sign him in time for Europa League registration though...

Man City are in a relegation scrap in 2021/22! I'm tempted to move over there sometime soon.

Fuck sake, now we're out of the Champions League at the last 16 stage, Juventus come to Molineux with a 2-1 advantage and then hit me with the classic 1 shot, 1 goal, wonder keeper game.

Can I ask again for the links to the English and German non league patches please. And where to put them in my database.

Thank you xx

I've done it, would help if I follow instructions once in a while.... Can I ask are there any kit packs for the non league patch.

Can I ask again for the links to the English and German non league patches please. And where to put them in my database.

Thank you xx

I gave you the English ones, gaylord!

Seeing that I cor fookin find it myself and I really want it (By the way next game Im doing a 9 darter on yer ass) Dan my good friend can I have the link to the German leagues. Mwah loike xx

Back