• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

It makes the keyboard print screen work but its not an essential thing to do to get a screen grab.

I'm fucked in the Championship!

Just tried to play my first game of the season and its shouted at me for not having 6 players in my match day squad that were trained by clubs in England, kind of difficult for them to get the required time when half of them are 20/21 and only bought over by me in the last year or 2, what a shit house rule.

I think its a bit unfair, because half of my squad are so young they haven't had enough time in the UK to meet the criteria, you'd think there'd be a grey area for U21 players but apparently not, instead i have to line up with a bench comprised mostly of youngsters and youth players to get my quota up.

Season didn't start well, two mistakes from my 2nd choice right back gifted Bristol City 2 goals for them to win 2-1, we created plenty put my finishing was terrible, hopefully there wont be many games where i need to change things round late on because looks like i'll have a gash bench all season.

Haven't you got loads of money by Championship standards now?

I've got about £28m in the bank and about £7m transfer budget.

Then why restrict yourself to gash options from the bench? Get a couple of 22 y/o lads in, still young enough to either develop or punt on, get within your quota, but be better than your youth team options.

No-one good wants to come to me, i'm not going to waste my money buying some players just to sit on my bench for a year then be nowhere near the first team when all the foreigners are available again next year, i'd rather battle through with youth on the bench, even if i miss out on promotion some of the young lads should then have spent the required time in the UK to count as British trained players.

Thats the one...The keyboard prt sc..

Yeah, that doesn't work for me running the game fullscreen, i just end up with a print of whatever is behind FM at the time.

Just battered Fulham in my second game of the season, only had a 3 man bench because most of the U18's had played a game in the morning and were unavailable, still pretty wasteful in front of goal but a lot more solid at the back and a couple of my lads had great games, things looking up.

I've just won two consecutive games 7-1, with my striker grabbing four in each!

Those of you on steam can hit F12 for a screenshot. It saves into your steam library.

No-one good wants to come to me, i'm not going to waste my money buying some players just to sit on my bench for a year then be nowhere near the first team when all the foreigners are available again next year, i'd rather battle through with youth on the bench, even if i miss out on promotion some of the young lads should then have spent the required time in the UK to count as British trained players.

Can't get any in on loan?

Knocked out of the FA Cup by League One Crystal Palace! Deary me.

Sounds like people use Jarvis on the left a lot. He can't get in my team because of a lad called Nene. I got him on loan and he's a great dribbler, shooter and free-kick taker.

Is he not into his 30's?

My quest to win everything will have to wait for another season, it was an abysmal performance but I'm not sure if I can keep going anymore.

What a game!

SolihullMoorsvStokeInformation_Overview.png

Still having some issues at the back, missing my first choice right back through injury and lost a first choice centre half in the summer but i'm making plenty of chances, if only the finishing was a little better we'd be demolishing teams. My strongest forward isn't a particularly great finisher, might try a less rounded player in the hope of finding a little more cutting edge.

Back