• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

I got FC Haka to the Champions League semi-finals many moons ago, that's the best rags to riches tale I've managed.

I loved my stint at the Haka many moons ago

I also got my beloved St Pauli to the UEFA Cup final which will never ever happen in real life. Did not wear a suit or play the national anthem before kick-off, unlike someone whose name may or may not rhyme with Wel Doppio.

Nothing wrong with wearing a suit while playing FM... Not so sure about the anthems though.

In other news I'm trying to snap up a Brazilian:
EDPdx.jpg

He's not very good, but he's an 18 year-old Brazilian - he'll tear the San Marino league apart.

Last edited:
Worcester City continue to dominate the Premier League, we've just secured our third successive title, scoring 97 goals and conceding only 15. Got some really good youth coming thtough now, and am really happy with my squad so will have a very quiet summer.

The Champion's League continues to elude me, with Manchester United beating us on away goals, after an 80th minute sucker punch in a game I completely dominated, but for once couldn't get the goals. Gutted, as I am a better team than them, and did the double over them this season.

But, in a bit of good news, finally (!) we're, moving to a new stadium! I'm slightly disappointed it's not going to be named after me, but it's a start. The Worcester Stadium will cost a massive £69m to build, and hold a phenomenal 26000 people! Hopefully it's expandable, and we sell the fucker out, but I'm pleased the board are at least doing something to give me a chance of staying.

Difficult trip away to Fenerbache coming up, could all but secure my progression through the group stages of the Europa league, can my young squad handle the pressure in Turkey?

My quest for a domestic clean sweep is over - knocked out of the League Cup by Everton 4-3 after extra time. Pjanjic, who has averaged a solidly disappointing 6.9 since signing for £20m, breaks his scoring duck with a hat-trick. Alas, it was not to be after Seamus Coleman's quickfire double in the first half of extra time. Played 14 matches in the league so far, resulting in a healthy 12-2-0 although Chelsea are only two points behind.

Im stuttering outside the top 6 for the last couple of seasons. For the life of me I cant touch Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool , Chelsea and Spurs always get a sound beating. Ive brought players for the future in Fischer, Trapp a major coupe in Romario RB from Brazil. Humberto another Brazilian striker. Gyfi Sigurdson and Fierro are gods at present.

My current 11 is.

----------------------------------Blackman---------------------------------------

Romario---------------Albiol--------------------Coates---------------Trapp/Kolarov

-------------------------------Jonsson/Cana--------------------------------------

------------------------Sigurdson------------Vaart/OHara-----------------------

----------Fletcher---------------Giroud/Bjorn----------------Fierro---------------

Last edited:
Who is the unfortunate one you're leaving out Quirk? You've only got 10 there.

Somehow got to the final of the Champions League with Udinese but got beaten by Man Utd on penalties, that little prick Ashley Young scoring the winner. So frustrating!

----------------------------------Handanovic-------------------------------------

------------------------Benatia-----------------Musacchio------------------------

----------Isla-----------------------Capoue-----------------------Armero---------

--------------------------Poli--------------------Asamoah------------------------

------------Torje-------------------------------------------------Yarmolenko-----

---------------------------------Leandro Damião----------------------------------

This formation has worked wonders for me. 3 Scudetto's in three years, a first Coppa Italia this year and a run to the Champions League final beating Porto, Real Madrid and club rivals Juventus in the semi final. Had a little bit of trouble replacing the outstanding Antonio Di Natalie this year with Leandro Damião struggling to adapt to life in Italy but Gabriel Torje and Andriy Yarmolenko have really picked up the slack with 17 goals a piece from either wing.

My one was my own but I went Udinese specifically to experiment with wing backs which I had never used before. I thought it'd lead to a leakier defence and more goals but the opposite has happened. I've had the best defence in the league for 2 seasons and most of my wins are 1-0 or 2-0 victories with my pacey wingers and overlapping wing backs catching teams out on the break.

I've signed a young Winger that is totally awesome and he's from San Marino

I'll show you he's stats on hoping he gets better

12 games into my 2nd stab at the Premier League, Solihull Moors sit 5th.

Do you guys do you're own formations or use downloaded tactics ???

If you go down that road you may as well invite some geek to come round your house and play the game for you.

MarkDickensonNews_Inbox-6.png

Fuck you every manager that has every criticised the football my team plays! I'm a connoisseur of the beautiful game damn it, a fucking connoisseur!

I've lost my best striker :(

130 goals in 208 games since our first PL season :(

Chairman accepted it over my head :(

£66m!!!!!!!!!

:disco:

Back