• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

A lad i signed for nothing all the way back in League 2 has just come off the bench to bag a brace and complete a 3-1 comeback to beat Southampton and send me 4th.

#Continuity

Guaranteed top of my Europa league group after a nice 4-1 victory away to Red Bull Salzburg, i'm not making as much money as i'd hoped this season though, probably down to using my own 18750 capacity stadium opposed to the 40000+ Ricoh Arena last time i was in the Premier League, hopefully there will still be enough money for a signing or two in January just so keeps things fresh. Could do with a bumper transfer budget next summer, got a few squad players that will need replacing as their contracts run down and they're not good enough to make a consistent contribution plus i've got 4-5 loanee's bulking the squad out at the moment.

How do i increase my sponsor deals?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Heads up regarding injury prone players. I have Bjorn who is shit hot but has struggled throughout his Wolves career with me. Now whats the heads up regarding injuries, a lighter training workload, completely take him off training for a period....Ala Paul McGrath. Any tips.

If they're injury prone, there's little you can do about it.

End of season 3

A decent ending to the season saw me get my highest points tally, but failed to reach Europa League on last day of the season. Goals have been shared around Ferrio, Sigurdson, Giroud and Fletcher. I turned down a record £22m from Inter for Gylfi, I expect more next season. The top 6 syndrome continues as I finish miles off the leaders. Hopefully with a decent budget next season I can break into the top 4 finally.

League Table

582633_10150881361966787_377881350_n.jpg

League Stats

208886_10150881362796787_1080011617_n.jpg

Star man

555103_10150881363916787_1216966473_n.jpg

Top Goalscorer

534807_10150881364696787_84229694_n.jpg

Knocked out on the third round of the FA Cup by West Ham. No doubt the board will go apeshit at me. Still, top and undefeated should shut them up. Having trouble shifting a few players out on loan too - They just refuse all offers. Do I try and flog them or leave them to rot for a half-season or so as they won't get regular first-team football with me?

Has anyone on here offered an ultimatum and if so, how does it play out? - I'm selling out the now-50k capacity Molineux and I want a bigger or new ground to play my beautiful football in.

I'm still stuck at 50k in 2022, and we've got £250m in the bank.

Done it twice, got told to clear my desk twice, both times at clubs where I'd worked wonders and they both collapsed after I left. In short I wouldn't do it.

Save your game beforehand and see how it goes...

Well we started 22/23 with 9 wins and a draw from our first 10 games, now we've lost twice in the past 3 games. Here comes my annual filthy patch of form.

I told Solihull that I didn't think I'd be able to continue in me role if they didn't grant some request, not sure if that's the full on ultimatum but they told me it wasn't happening and I just carried on like nothing happened.

I guess taking a club that wasn't even a decade old from the BSN to the Premier League with successive promotions might give you the right to throw a hissy fit from time to time.

Are you on FM11, Stoo? It's risky. You don't get them on 12.

Just had the draw for the first two knockout rounds of the Europa league, if i beat Werder Bremen then i could face Fenerbache who were in my group, seems a bit shit.

Won my CL group by 7 points then get drawn against bloody Real Madrid!

Back