• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

I've got it off Play for £10.99. Does anybody bother with graphics. I love all that stuff on FM enhances the game.

I've got it off Play for £10.99. Does anybody bother with graphics. I love all that stuff on FM enhances the game.

I do, I've got all the badges, all cup comps logos, a megapack for all the faces, doesn't feel right without them for me.

I do, I've got all the badges, all cup comps logos, a megapack for all the faces, doesn't feel right without them for me.

I had a problem some of them showing on a Del copy of the game. Hopefully when the legit game gets delivery I won't have a problem.

I had a problem some of them showing on a Del copy of the game. Hopefully when the legit game gets delivery I won't have a problem.

They should have still worked on the 'other' copy of the game, a mate of mine's did, did you tick 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm'? and untick 'Use Skin Cache'? and then put them in a graphics folder in the Sports Interactive folder located in 'My Documents'? The graphics folder should be placed where all the other folders are, like games, tactic, sounds, data, matches and the like, then once you'd put the graphics in to the graphics folder, reload the skin on FM and they should have appeared.

They should have still worked on the 'other' copy of the game, a mate of mine's did, did you tick 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm'? and untick 'Use Skin Cache'? and then put them in a graphics folder in the Sports Interactive folder located in 'My Documents'? The graphics folder should be placed where all the other folders are, like games, tactic, sounds, data, matches and the like, then once you'd put the graphics in to the graphics folder, reload the skin on FM and they should have appeared.

Do you have untick and tick everytime you add graphics then. I didnt do that.

Do you have untick and tick everytime you add graphics then. I didnt do that.

Nah, as long as you untick it the once, but once you put new graphics in, go on to Preferences, and reload the skin, then it should add the new graphics on to your game.

Tried to buy a highly rated youngster from ManU, was willing to break the bank.... They finally proposed an offer to me... $127m :icon_lol:

I'll live without him.

Right scenario Wanderer..... All the Championship, L1 and L2 badges are already up. Now I pop up some logos called Shiny12 megapack which are top quality pngs and then the Prem and all Bundesliga 1,2,3 are there but no Championship, L1 and L2....

Right scenario Wanderer..... All the Championship, L1 and L2 badges are already up. Now I pop up some logos called Shiny12 megapack which are top quality pngs and then the Prem and all Bundesliga 1,2,3 are there but no Championship, L1 and L2....

You mean that you tried to replace some logos you already had with better ones? Try deleting your old ones, then put the newer ones in, then go back to preferences and reload the skin.

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk 2

You mean that you tried to replace some logos you already had with better ones? Try deleting your old ones, then put the newer ones in, then go back to preferences and reload the skin.

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I dont know where the originals are because there not in png format, plus I have to add a graphics folder. Not sure where the originals pics are.

Wait till you have the full version.

The Romulus challenge, is friggin hard. After 4 points from my first 2 games i hit a winless run of something like 13 games. Near the end of that run i signed 3 new defenders, 2 midfielders and 2 signings to get the crowd going...a 98 year old Steve Claridge and Michael Branch.

A couple of games to settle in and i have now won 3 in a row, which has dragged me off the bottom and out of the relegation spots.

Relegation...can you go any further down?

No. I presume if I was still in charge at the end of the season I would be sacked.

The folk who made this add-on to the league are currently working on adding 2 more levels though!

I dont know where the originals are because there not in png format, plus I have to add a graphics folder. Not sure where the originals pics are.

In my graphics folder is a folder for competition logos, called logos with all the pictures inside, one called kits, with all the kits in, the other faces, so try that? Rename the folders what they are, so if you want to replace the in game logos, then name them logos, I got all this off various forums, so I dunno why it's not working for you.

In my graphics folder is a folder for competition logos, called logos with all the pictures inside, one called kits, with all the kits in, the other faces, so try that? Rename the folders what they are, so if you want to replace the in game logos, then name them logos, I got all this off various forums, so I dunno why it's not working for you.

Being a copy they may have taken out all the non important stuff so they could upload a torrent quicker..

Being a copy they may have taken out all the non important stuff so they could upload a torrent quicker..

Nah, think it needs all the folders to run properly, right, so in your Sports Interactive folder on your documents, you have a folder called Football Manager 2012 correct? With more folders inside that one, such as db, games, tactics? Create a new folder, called graphics, all lower case, then inside your graphics folder, create another, called logos (as i'm assuming you're trying to put badges/logos on to the game yes?) then I'm guessing (i wouldn't know for sure) paste your png files in to the logo folder, now, in game, press CTRL+P to open Preferences. Click 'Display & Sound', and check the box marked 'Always Reload Skin On Confirm', and uncheck the box marked use 'Skin Cache', and hit Confirm.

Then they should appear on there, that's probably the best I can explain, sorry if it doesn't work :/

Back