• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

Right Vauxhall here I come..

So who are decent players to sign at that level

Insane start to this game

Mick quit Wolves
Steve Bruce replaced him and on the same day took the England U21 job (Pearce now the England manager) and quit Wolves!!

I think Di Matteo is England manager on mine and has been for several years.

I've finally got some decent recruits in the Championship, had agents offering me different players and a few of them have turned out to be decent so i snapped up a couple of central midfielders which will do nicely, be needing to upgrade there for a couple of years and kept doing it with loans. Still cant find a right back for shit though.

Also, Darren Ferguson really seems to hate me, his Peterborough team scraped through the play-offs to follow me into the Championship and he just said that i have no chance of staying up, whats his chances then? At least Brian McDermott came out the next day and says he expects me to do well in my next game and that i've every chance of keeping Solihull up.

I seemed to have shit loads of Irish players in the lower leagues Kenny, try having a look over there.

Good shout, I've got two Shamrock players in my squad now, there's potential in there.

Insane start to this game

Mick quit Wolves
Steve Bruce replaced him and on the same day took the England U21 job (Pearce now the England manager) and quit Wolves!!

Just a normal week then :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I am the Barca boss, set myself as sunday league footballer. Messi loves me and the rest of the players hate me. I keep getting offered international jobs for stupid nations. Honduras, china, North Korea to name a few.

I started the Championship with a routine 2-0 win, two goals for one of my new midfielders, clean sheet, lovely stuff.

Then i dominated a league cup game against Colchester, 11 shots, not a single one on target, went out 1-0, was on the end of an unlucky 1-0 defeat to Brighton in the league when i was down to 10 men inside 10 minutes, we battled bravely and nearly got one back near the end. Then i was getting dicked by Reading, i had nothing on one of their forwards but i battled back to 5-4 instead of 5-2 but after 5 games i already had to call a team meeting as my young lads were getting pretty down about it all, could be a long season.

Approaching the end of 2018 in my game and the team is hot at the right time, after stumbling a bit in Feb/March... Just beat Ajax in the CL semis and April's league games were won by something like 25-4. Quality teams too, my end schedule is terrible. Dicked City 9-1 though, among others. Really hoping ManU falter as I'm 1 measely point behind. Still have yet to win either the premier or champions leagues. Would be great to get them both this season.

Wolves.... 92 pts... +81... 120 goals...
ManU.... 93 pts... +57... 77 goals...

UGH. 2nd again. Won my last 11 to hold on until the last minute, but ManU didn't falter either.

Dali Gomez is good at that level, he fired my beloved Corby Town out the Blue Square North at the first attempt and then helped me stay in the conference, He also got my mate up who played as Halifax after I mentioned him when he first got the game.

Need to get back on this now the footy season has done. I still haven't even tried a Wolves career on it as I started with Corby and got obsessed with getting them into the football league, which took me six seasons!

Finished second to Arsenal and went out to Citeh in the CL semis in my FM11 game. A poor run of draws cost me in the end. Cleared out a lot of deadwood over the summer and brought in a lot of highly-promising young talent, with only minor additions to the first team - Chris Smalling for a princely £2.4m and McDonald Mariga for £8.25m. Also got some of my earlier youth intake ready to challenge for a starting spot so the future looks bright.

Bath are preparing for a first season in the league. With a massive £1k transfer budget and maximum wages of £11.5k. This is going to be a bit tough.

Bath are preparing for a first season in the league. With a massive £1k transfer budget and maximum wages of £11.5k. This is going to be a bit tough.

I am in my 6th year with Corby and have only just signed a player for a transfer fee in the January window! he cost me 2k! everyone else has been free signings. I am currently top of the 2nd in my first attempt though, took me ages to get in the league as Corby were Part time and have zero money, I managed to get some cash by selling a decent player I had picked up for 275K and so went full time this year and am having the ground and facilities expanded.

Yes!!!!! Finally won something that wasn't the Carling cup (which I've won 4 years in a row). Champions league final vs RM, extra time and a goal from my Russian genius. Woooohooooooo.

2nd in the league, semi-finals of the FA cup... Next year is going to be the year, I can feel it. I'm also in the year of the world cup, and will be quitting Spain regardless of results... kind of a pain in the ass... so I'll be able to focus on Wolves.

Fuck off Platini, you poodle haired cunt. League winners and Champions League runner up last year - unseeded in the draw and end up with Liege, Inter and Real. Fucked off.

Every now and then I start a game with Real Madrid just for a bit of fun.

Just approaching Xmas now and Higuain has scored 45 goals in 21 games...he is a machine!

Sheff Utd have released Steve Simonsen - textbook FM rage.

Muchos thankos to Deutschy for pointing in the direction of the regional league add-ons for FM12.

Starting right at the bottom in the Evo-Stick Division 1S with Romulus

You're welcome matey. :tiphat:

I look forward to hearing about the surge through the leagues.

Back