• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

The highest profile member of my measly 6 man backroom team at Solihull is Kenny Lunt, formerly of Crewe, i was pretty happy to recruit him at the time but he's not really in the same league as the likes of Xavi and Gerrard.

The highest profile member of my measly 6 man backroom team at Solihull is Kenny Lunt, formerly of Crewe, i was pretty happy to recruit him at the time but he's not really in the same league as the likes of Xavi and Gerrard.

6 man backroom?! I'm unsatisfied with my staff of maybe 25. :icon_lol:

I have 5 coaches at bolton and the board won't allow anymore. Yet they'll let me splash out the cash on players.

6 man backroom?! I'm unsatisfied with my staff of maybe 25. :icon_lol:

I've got my assistant, 2 coaches, a physio and 2 scouts.

They're pretty much universally awful at their jobs, Lunt is just one of the coaches but he seems to provide far more advice and opinion than my assistant who is so active i cant even remember his name.

Just reached the final of the FA Trophy so i've got my first chance of silverware at Solihull, heady days.

The league is going well too, still sitting top in early April and am in the fortunate position of having both points on the board and games in hand on my rivals due to my cup run. I'm sitting 6 points ahead of 2nd with 3 games in hand and 11 points clear of 3rd with 4 games on them, really need to hang onto top spot though otherwise i'm the play offs lottery.

April is going to be a make or break month for me i think, i have to play 10 games! My games in hand could be about to bite me in the ass.

Bill Kenwright has just taken over Arsenal on my save, quite a weird one.

Other than my AM I have five coaches, three first-team coaches, three youth coaches, one gk coach, four physios and 13 scouts.

I've just got rid of Steve Gatting as his contract was up in 6 months. That's two coaches gone to bring Deutsch's blood pressure down a bit.

Lets see if i can nurse my part timers through their crippling fixture congestion to win the BSP!

I've won the league!

With 5 games left to play i'm on 96 points with a game in hand over 2nd place on 80, i wonder if i'm in with a chance of breaking the league record points total.

My season has now finished.

I was predicted to finish in bottom place this season, i won the league, i scored more goals than any other team (100), i had the 2nd best defence (38 conceded to Stockports 36) and set a new record points total for the BSP (106, fuck you Crawley and your 105), all achieved on the lowest wage budget in the league too!

I've got 3 players in the running for player of the season, several hovering around the top of the goals, assists, ratings, MoM and pass completion charts, its been a great year for Solihull, i'm hoping the board decide to go professional next season now i've made the football league, would really help me to attract players above the age of 19.

Good work mate!

I think it's compulsory to be professional in League Two.

Forgot i'd still got the FA Trophy final to play as well, i'll get to that when i'm back from work later, there's a much greater sense of achievement when you drag up a non-league team.

Having a rest from the Wolves game and have just started out again as Bath City. Should be an interesting challenge to try and get them into the league.

The non-league double is complete! Tonked Darlington 3-0 in the final to stop them winning the Trophy in successive years.

Took the boro job got them promoted to the championship got sacked. Then got bolton to the premier league and waiting to be sacked...

Just finished my 3rd season with wolves. Won the League cup and FA cup, came 2nd in the league and got knocked out of the Europa league at the 2nd knockout round. Not a bad season really!

And now Man Utd have offered me the job as their manager. 63million transfer budget!!! £1.9 million wages/week.

Back