• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

I don't bother with the editor unless it's to change names of competitions or clubs that are titled wrong (I prefer SLB to be called Benfica for instance).

You can get an add-on file for that - http://www.fmscout.com/i-1387-FM12-...Clubs-Competitions-and-Awards-Fix---BETA.html is the one I use, I think.

frig, I create whole careers for myself, mates and colleagues in these games. very narcissistic I know.

I've done that in the past - I added in my old park league team back in 2001. I slightly over-estimated how good we were, and loads of us ended up in the PL. Nowadays I have a couple of trial runs at pre-season to work out interface changes, then when the add-ons I want (like real names, the first patch or two) are released I start a career game. I holiday a season, take over at a new team in BSS or BSN, and take it from there LLaMa style (sunday-league rep, no player search, scout reports or watching games only to find players, no parent clubs). I'm currently in 2036 at Kaiserslautern with my 2nd manager, an ex-Wales international who was with me from BSP to CL with Kingstonian.

I've started a game or two with Wolves, but just can't get into it.

I might start playing FM again, didn't really get into the newest one but i suppose i can give it another chance.

I holiday a season, take over at a new team in BSS or BSN, and take it from there LLaMa style (sunday-league rep, no player search, scout reports or watching games only to find players, no parent clubs). I'm currently in 2036 at Kaiserslautern with my 2nd manager, an ex-Wales international who was with me from BSP to CL with Kingstonian.

Top man. I haven't played as Wolves for a good 10 years.

You can get an add-on file for that - http://www.fmscout.com/i-1387-FM12-...Clubs-Competitions-and-Awards-Fix---BETA.html is the one I use, I think.

I've done that in the past - I added in my old park league team back in 2001. I slightly over-estimated how good we were, and loads of us ended up in the PL. Nowadays I have a couple of trial runs at pre-season to work out interface changes, then when the add-ons I want (like real names, the first patch or two) are released I start a career game. I holiday a season, take over at a new team in BSS or BSN, and take it from there LLaMa style (sunday-league rep, no player search, scout reports or watching games only to find players, no parent clubs). I'm currently in 2036 at Kaiserslautern with my 2nd manager, an ex-Wales international who was with me from BSP to CL with Kingstonian.

this is the first FM i've played since the 2005 game so I'll porbably have 5 or 6 seasons with Wolves, see what I win and then start in a foreign league somewhere. Not sure which one yet - I've only managed in Italy previously lol. Venice is a lot more romantic than Bury or Torquay, clubs I found friggin difficult to get anywhere.

Any of you have screenshots of your best player(s)? Curious to see just how good someone can be developed. I've got a RM and ST that look like they're going to be ridiculous.

this is the first FM i've played since the 2005 game so I'll porbably have 5 or 6 seasons with Wolves, see what I win and then start in a foreign league somewhere. Not sure which one yet - I've only managed in Italy previously lol. Venice is a lot more romantic than Bury or Torquay, clubs I found friggin difficult to get anywhere.

New adding leagues feature FTW! It must be quite a step on from '05, I can't remember back that far - I would look at the box but I put all my old editions in the loft yesterday. It's scary enough looking at my steam hours for '10, '11 and '12 without thinking about how many hours I've lost to CM/FM over the last 18 years!

qx2a1u.jpg

345kfn6.jpg

353bl0w.jpg

209lie8.jpg

255hz7k.jpg

263ali1.jpg

2lp5xe.jpg

No-one wants to sign for Solihull Moors, apart from one random Brazilian that cant get a work permit. :(

Sorry, those pics are shite. Hopefully you can just about see them though.

The very same, he would've taken my holding midfield role freeing up the guy thats currently there to play either centre half or centre midfield.

I've got some appalling holes in the squad, 3 good centre halves but no fullbacks, 2 decent wingers but nothing in centre midfield. I've managed to sign a couple of good keepers but i really need at least one player in the middle and probably another forward too.

He looked class but like you I couldn't get him for Borehamwood. Convinced I would have got them promoted easy if I'd had him.

Jase Griffiths and James Cronesberry are good players you might be able to get.

I've tried to get pretty much everyone from Wolves reserves on loan but none of them are game for it, same story at Blues and Walsall too, i vested some hope of signing Jason Euell on loan for a while but that turned out to be another let down, the only 'name' i've found in my range was Trevor Benjamin and that didn't tempt me in the slightest.

Sorry, those pics are shite. Hopefully you can just about see them though.

I can see them but if it was in response to me they aren't old enough to be fully developed just yet, no? They do look pretty good though! It's weird seeing all of your screenshots with the numbers... mine uses a bar graph.

Most of them are just about at their peaks! I always sign youngsters and play them straight away so they reach their peak pretty quickly.

Right, third season with Scunny about to start! Decent pre-season coming to a close.

Signed: Karl Henry, Andy Butler, Nacho Huertas (released by Liverpool) and Karim Frei the main signings. This will be our year!

after a disastrous start to the season I got the sack! Hardly took any time to get another job as I got the Reading job, a division above! 1.5m to use too.

Play as St Pauli.

what's their transfer budget? if, no I should say when I do, I will create a player called Wolfgang Deutsch in your honour. just need to decide how good or crap to make him. I will complete his profile with a photofit of michael branch lol

Back