• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

Just remember that like in real life, a large proportion of your fanbase consists of utter mouthbreathers.

See Wolves 2008 when we sold Freddy "3 goals in 31 games" Eastwood.

My scout has just returned with a Norwegian player by the name of... Finn Willy, I just had to sign him, never mind the fact that he's got the potential to be as good as Rio, I'd already made my mind up in signing him by then.

You've all convinced me to play again!

First Champions League game of the 18/19 season against Maccabi Haifa, thought I'd give the young guns a chance and baaaam 9-0!

Last edited:
In the CL group draw of death I've been off to a roaring start, great luck on my end. 3-1 over Barca (at camp nou), 4-2 over Olympique Lyonis at home, and 5-2 over HSV at their place. I'll make it to the next round yet!

You've all convinced me to play again!

Our work is done here.

Just humbled Man United 4-0 at Old Trafford, they're in the relegation zone and once again the AI haven't bought enough young talent to replace their ageing starts.

I'm 8 points clear after 8 games. I'm starting to remember why I stopped playing again!

What's your team look like?

Most of them are regens, I'll post some screenies later on.

Either I suck at this game or my team hasn't developed enough, because I'm not near as invincible as some of you seem to be. Even so though, my team has progressed in a rather unrealistic fashion...

What season are you in?

I qualified for the Champions League in the second season, but didn't win the league until the fifth, lost it again in the sixth and won it back along with winning the Champions League in the seventh.

I've saved my game, resigned and taken over the reigns at Newcastle who are 23rd in the Championship, and completely and utterly skint.

I've got a save with Torquay, but I'm only playing a little bit as a respite to uni work.

After a bit of friendly advice, I'm in November with Wolves, I'm currently sitting in 6th, and I have the chance to manage either Dortmund or Valencia, or stay at Wolves, what do people think? Don't really wanna leave after doing what I did last season, but a fresh start might be good for me, getting a bit bored with Wolves unfortunately.

After a bit of friendly advice, I'm in November with Wolves, I'm currently sitting in 6th, and I have the chance to manage either Dortmund or Valencia, or stay at Wolves, what do people think? Don't really wanna leave after doing what I did last season, but a fresh start might be good for me, getting a bit bored with Wolves unfortunately.

Do what I do, save at the point of the job offers under a different name then if you do get bored with your current save go back and take one of the jobs.

Do what I do, save at the point of the job offers under a different name then if you do get bored with your current save go back and take one of the jobs.

Good idea actually, I'll end up with 3 saves, but at least I won't get bored, currently on the Valencia one, their morale is so poor, but looking forward to working with the likes of Soldado, Rami, Piatti and Canales.

What season are you in?

I qualified for the Champions League in the second season, but didn't win the league until the fifth, lost it again in the sixth and won it back along with winning the Champions League in the seventh.

2016, first season qualifying.

has anyone created any players on the editor. the ones I have aren't showing in their achievements the trophies we've won? anyone know what I did wrong?

I don't bother with the editor unless it's to change names of competitions or clubs that are titled wrong (I prefer SLB to be called Benfica for instance).

I don't bother with the editor unless it's to change names of competitions or clubs that are titled wrong (I prefer SLB to be called Benfica for instance).

frig, I create whole careers for myself, mates and colleagues in these games. very narcissistic I know.

Back