• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

Gone with quite a few, see how the game goes in terms of speed.

You know you can add and take away leagues during the game now, right?

Can I? Didn't know that. Will keep that in mind. Close to signing Romario and trying to get Wilfried and Vorsah

Can I? Didn't know that. Will keep that in mind. Close to signing Romario and trying to get Wilfried and Vorsah

Romario the right back? Wilfried has been immense for me, Vorsah hasn't played much since I bought Vertonghen but Johnson's form is dropping (and Chelsea want him) so Vorsah may be back in the first team next season.

Yeah the right back. Is Wilfried better in a pair or on his own?

Here's my squad (with probably my best first eleven picked) plus my star performers.

sqaud.jpg

griffiths-1.jpg

wilfried.jpg

Kyle Walker has been absolutely brilliant for me, solid defensively and rampages down the right.

Considering selling Wilfried, I'm playing Fletcher and Fierro up top and he's not impressed when given the chance. How do you use him Booz?

Adam Johnson and Jarvo causing havoc on the wings, won 3-1 at the Emirates as they couldn't handle their pace. 15 games gone, top on 41 points, 8 clear of the rest. Next 4 games are Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea and Man City though.

Considering selling Wilfried, I'm playing Fletcher and Fierro up top and he's not impressed when given the chance. How do you use him Booz?

Wilfried? Look at the screenshot I posted above mate, he's fucking mustard when you give him a run in the first team, especially when he's playing with Griffiths or Fletcher. I've got Adam Johnson too, he rotates with Jarvis with either Kightly or Giovanni Dos Santos on the right.

We've just won the League Cup, FA Cup and League treble (mainly due to Man City being gash in the run in), but Barcelona gave us a trouncing in the Champions League semi-final.

What role do you use him in? Poacher or advanced forward look the most suitable.

Going to try and nab Tom Cleverley in January.

What role do you use him in? Poacher or advanced forward look the most suitable.

I use him as a target man, with his strength he very rarely gets knocked off the ball and his speed allows him to break from the man he's just held off.

Gonna start up a new save with Wolves, what league do you guys usually select? I don't think I choose enough

I usually load England down to League 2, and the top divisions in Spain, Italy, France, Scotland, Russia, Holland, Germany, and sometimes Argentina and Brazil, gives me a variety in where to manage, not to mention a lot of quality newgens coming through.

As for my Wolves save, not really been oon it for a while, last couple of results I can remember is a 1- 0 loss to Juventus in the Euro Cup, I may end up finishing 2nd though, it'll take some luck though!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

This was just sex. O'Hara deserved a cap as well after making the Premier League team of the year.

JohnsonforEngland.jpg

Lost my first game of the season at Stamford Bridge, 4-2. Couldn't defend from Mata's set piece delivery.

Are Wolves pretty rich on this years game then or are you getting all these sigings on the cheap? Can't imagine the likes of Walker or Adam Johnson being affordable!

Johnson was pissed off at not getting any game time so handed in a transfer request, 4.7m and 35k a week.

Walker cost 3m and he hadn't played at all for Spurs.

Yeah Adam Johnson cost me £4.3m and is on £21k a week.

Dilemma! End of second season and Chelsea have offered £7m for Zubar. What to do???

How did you get him on 21k?

I've sold him already, for 2m to Bursaspor. Foley was much better for me.

Pushed them up to £8m. I've got a better RB anyway with a good young Brazilian as backup (Romario). £29m to spend now, need a good ball winning midfielder now to rotate with Gago.

Johnson wanted £21k, I gave it him. Bonus.

Go for Tiote, he's absolutely brilliant for me. Him and O'Hara are outstanding in a 4-4-2.

Back