• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

It's won me over. The match engine is the best yet, not too much to complain about this time round. We're mincing the league with the squad below (that's not the first choice team either, they're mostly all knackered) but the two games that got me were in the League Cup. We got drawn against West Brom away in the 3rd round, expecting a dicking we won 4-2 in extra time and it was one of the best games I've watched in FM. Then up comes the 4th round draw and we get Villa away, again expecting a dicking. The result is below, and FM16 has stolen my life.

View attachment 1165

View attachment 1166

Boukari injured. Can't get more realistic than that

This dork:

USV89Lb.gif

:icon_lol: Ah right

As happens every year I bought the new version and am actually back into it for the first time in a long time.

Started at Gloucester City who were predicted 20th in the VNN and missed out on the playoffs on the last day after a late season collapse. Halfway through my second season I was sitting around mid table and jumped ship to Dag & Red who were top of the conference national after being relegated the previous year. Hopefully a sneaky way to grab myself a league winners trophy

Anybody going to be tapping into Fosun's riches this year? :wank:

Erm yep!

Although I started a new Wolves 2015 game last week because of all the excitement and we got taken over by a South Korean billionaire so all is good anyway

Bet they get it wrong though and limit the budget.

Been thinking about getting this on the iPad, is it exactly the same as PC or slimmed down for tablet use?

Would much appreciate any comments/recommendations.

I play it on the iPad. It's a simplified version of the PC game but still bloody addictive.

Much more simplified, think Champ Manager 00/01.

FM17 is available for pre-order on Steam at £27.99 instead of £34.99. Just ordered it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37692481

Brexit scenarios to be played out in FM17. Don't think I like the idea personally, but will give it a try. Would rather they waited for a later version or patch it when more info is available instead of just guessing, like Scotland leaving GB and re-joining EU

Back