• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

There was always a pre-season raid on Peterborough to get Etherington & Davies. On one of the games Etherington was amazing.

Ah man, Mark Kerr was always straight on the shortlist too!

I missed him - always stuck him in the middle of the park, I think he was an ever present in league and cup for years on end, he never got injured. #fulcrum

When I managed Hull back in the CM00/01 days I had a front two of Allan Smart and Paul Heffernan that was just unstoppable. They scored 30 goals each one season in the Prem.

Downloaded an up to squad package for FM15 and raced through my first season with Wolves, winning the league with ease somehow! Nouha throws a big paddy after hitting 25 goals and interest from Porto and I refuse to let him move for their £9m bid. Watford swoop in with £24m :icon_lol:. Bye Nouha.

Does anyone know if there is any way on FM2015 where I can leave my assistant to run training but still allow me to have control over allocating coaches to the different disciplines?

Haven't really got the inclination to do all the training schedules myself but my coaches are being wasted by being spread across too many different aspects of training and anytime I go through and put them all working on their best areas they end up getting spread back across everything again by my assistant.

Anybody picked up 2016 yet? Started playing the beta and I'm not overly in love with the new tactics screen.

I've seen the screen shot and wasn't at all enamoured with it. The extra additions sound good though. I'll probably leave it a while before picking it up though.

We're back to with ball/without ball, à la CM3 aren't we?

I'll leave it a while, FM14 is still holding up well for now. Maybe in January I'll have a look.

We're back to with ball/without ball, à la CM3 aren't we?

Thankfully not, I couldn't be arsed with all that shit again. It's just a watered down version of 15's tactics with a shitty graphical interface, it's a lot less intuitive and somehow SI seem to have managed to remove a fair bit of functionality while making things a lot more confusing. I'm certainly not struck.

The Wolves squad is pretty shite too, Afobe stands out and Iorfa and Hause have bags of potential but beyond that it's pretty rancid.

It's won me over. The match engine is the best yet, not too much to complain about this time round. We're mincing the league with the squad below (that's not the first choice team either, they're mostly all knackered) but the two games that got me were in the League Cup. We got drawn against West Brom away in the 3rd round, expecting a dicking we won 4-2 in extra time and it was one of the best games I've watched in FM. Then up comes the 4th round draw and we get Villa away, again expecting a dicking. The result is below, and FM16 has stolen my life.

Villa 0 Wolves 6.jpg

Squad.jpg

Eboué! He was insanely good on 07.

Free transfer at the start of the season and a different planet to Chinstrap. His stats start to decline rapidly though although his performances are still decent. Kakanikilicic is a fucking banging replacement for Sako, £5.5m well spent.

I sold Chinstrap for £32k I think. Better negotiating skills than Moxey.

Chinstrap??

This dork:

USV89Lb.gif

I got 750k from Mick for the Doc on 15!

Back