• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

Bare Bones mode.

190090c5c9d86786539d13eb757c1c3d.jpg

I'm at the point where I can't make any changes to my starting eleven just six games into the season (four league, two League Cup) resulting in Southampton having 32 shots (19 on target) to our three shots as everybody is fucked. They only beat us 1-0 and thankfully I can kiss goodbye to the League Cup but I've genuinely never known anything like this in FM. I wonder if SI do refunds?

I remember there being an issue with injuries in a previous game but a lot was down to people's training etc, I very much doubt you guys are doing anything wrong in that regard so I'm surprised SI haven't agreed it's an issue.

I've always used the same training philosophy, high intensity in pre-season to get the players up to speed then drop to average. I'll only use a high intensity for a week without a game to focus on a particular area. Injuries really are fucked in this game, it's a joke.

The match engine is starting to piss me off more and more the longer I play too, some of the things that happen are beyond pathetic. I'm on the verge of going back to my FM 13 save I think.

One more league match. Four injuries and finished with ten men. Fucking ridiculous.

Decided to go ahead and buy FM15. 3 games in with Eintracht Braunschweig and I haven't had any injuries yet (touchwood).

Agree about the ME though, some absolutely ridiculous things happen. My right back is top scorer with 4, all of them deep crosses that just floated over the keepers head.

I gets better, someimes I don't bother watching the matches just the colour of the ticker out the corner of my eye while I roll forty fags.

Has anybody fallen foul of the FFP yet? I set a season goal of avoiding relegation and have stuck within the transfer and wage budgets, but come January we're sailing clear at the top of the table so I changed my expectations to Winners. The board gave me £18m transfer budget and upped the wage limit. I bought two defenders (one from Real's reserves and one from Barcelona 'B') for about £3.5m between them and now it's saying I'm going to be £18m over the £3m loss we can make.

No idea how it's been worked out and I don't particularly care, just wondered what the repurcussions are and why the budget limits allow you to fuck the FFP up.

Hmm. Got to the Derby away game. Few players back. Ikeme, McDonald, van la parra and my new winger Simone peppe injured. Another game finished with ten men.

Sergio Alvarez came back from his five month injury only to get injured for another month in light training.

I'm so glad I'm waiting until the January sales before I buy FM15! They will have the new patch set up and sorted out all the injury shit

They aren't changing anything about the injuries.

I still haven't had any problems with injuries. I had Dedryck Boyata out for a few weeks but that's it. Overall I think FM15 is pretty awesome so far.

The game's grown on me and the injuries haven't affected performance so I can sort of overlook it, but that fucking terrible ME...

Back