• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

I agree. Loving the way that the scouts opinions slowly change over a trial or period of assessment, and also that you get potential at the start of a trial say from half a star to four stars and that then narrows as the scouts get to know the player. At the same time, the actual stats of the player get more tied down. I had a bloke on trial who had finishing rated as 11-14, and as scouting progressed it turned to 11 and the scout report changed from "one to keep an eye on" to "I have my doubts". It is brilliant.

Players have much more personality too. Sako getting fucked off because I negotiated Leicester's offer out of their price range was class. Wanker.

I spoke cautiously with Sako. We have an agreement that he will sign a new contract if we are promoted otherwise he is off. Ricketts is pissed at me though for setting ambitions higher than avoiding relegation. I think it is bloody miles better than last year, so impressed already.

It's an improvement on FM13 for definite, apart from the amount of injuries which is fucking ridiculous and the ME which is just as fucking ridiculous.

The injuries are near game breaking this time around, I just had four injuries in one game. I really can't think of any time that's ever happened.

The injuries are near game breaking this time around, I just had four injuries in one game. I really can't think of any time that's ever happened.

There's always something before the first patch,I'm sure it will be toned down...

Still playing the beta here.

Sako has 14 goals and 14 assists in 28 games, him along with James Wilson (loan) and Dicko up top, tearing the league apart.

Injuries are on the verge of sending me back to FM13. Eight first teamers out injured including two six week injuries through training, then play Fulham and pick up four more. Fucking pathetic. Just signed this bloke for £1.4m, makes his debut against Fulham and...

Capture.JPG

7 in total sorry.

Capture 2.JPG

Just managed to talk Nabil Betaleb into joining us on loan for six months to cover Alvarez' injury and he gets injured in training within two days. Fuck this shit.

Lose that game with nine on the pitch for the final twenty. Nine injuries in 180 minutes of football��. This needs a patch urgently

Was debating buying this but I think I'll hold off until the patch comes out. If the injuries are really that bad how could they miss it in testing?

They routinely miss a load of stuff early on, I bought 14 first week and the full backs were a disaster until they patched it. People still buy early ergo they see no need to have it up to scratch on release and can treat the public as unpaid (or indeed, PAYING!) beta testers.

I wouldn't expect a fix if I was you having just browsed the SI forums.

They've stated there's no issue with the frequency of injuries and that it's all to do with your intensity of training, intensity of your tactics and the injury proneness of your players.

Hmmmmm.

it's all to do with your intensity of training, intensity of your tactics and the injury proneness of your players.

Paddy and Boozad are obviously from the Dean Saunders school of management then. :icon_lol:

Is there an option for 'Fuck it, just play him and if he tears his hamstring he's got all summer to get over it'?

Paddy and Boozad are obviously from the Dean Saunders school of management then. :icon_lol:

Is there an option for 'Fuck it, just play him and if he tears his hamstring he's got all summer to get over it'?

:icon_lol:

A special 'Eye of the Tiger' mode for striker training.

SI have been upping the frequency of injuries since the FM Live beta years ago. Ov Collier was quite open about it in the private FML forums saying that injuries were nowhere near as bad in FM as they are in football today. Sure as shit they've been getting worse with every release since, but this is way beyond anything I've ever seen.

Back