• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

How are you guys liking 14 vs 13?

I didn't play 13.

Since the patch I've found it to be excellent. My team less excellent.

I think I prefer 14, certainly the ME looks better although I don't think I could be as successful on this one as I was in 13.

In other news I survived comfortably with Canvey, finishing in absolute mid table obscurity in 12th place.

Wolves have just signed Fernando Torres on a season long loan at the start of the 15/16 season in the Championship in my Canvey save!

Sold O'Hara and now he just keeps banging on about how good we're playing and he's excited by the form of Sig and Crespo.

Having a phenomenal second season with Soton. Challenging for the title and all but guaranteed European action next season. Quite the turnaround given that I was close to the sack at Xmas the season before!

Just hit January in my first season with Wolves, then had this message pop up..

vw0FugJ.png

Spending spree!

That happened to me as well! Be careful though because spending too muc h affects the fair play regulation stuff

I found it pretty difficult to spend tbh, no one worth any money particularly wants to come.

I signed a left back as the one I signed in the summer was injured for a while so paid £3.8m for Aaron Cresswell and he's done well since arriving, also brought in Vellios and Ognjen Vukojevic from Dynamo Kyiv as backup for my current defensive midfielder.

I decided to start a new season with Wolves.

Currently in Feb 2014 sat top clear by 16 points from MK Dons. Was level on points going into Christmas but have had a good Dec/Jan.

Current record is

PL 30 W21 D3 L6 F: 69 A: 30 P: 66

Should be good for promotion from here...

Prem.png

Too tight. I'd be gutted if we missed out now having been their all season.

Did the double over United, 4 points from Arsenal, 3 from Chelsea, Sputd and City too.

Someone at SI must love southhampton because their team always ends up in the top 5 PL during my saves.

Just won the title with 8 games spare, I'm on 98 points so I think I'll beat the record which says it's 101 set by Charlton.

Just won the Europa League with Grasshopper Zürich. Pajtim Kasami with a brace and Nassim Ben Khalifa with a wonder goal to help beat Porto 3-1. Well chuffed with that, haven't spent a great deal of money either.

I was a bit like this. Without the fascist beliefs or lunatic management style.

iknnd1vL0Ecww.gif

Back