• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

I stuck with Griffiths but put Cassidy up alongside him. They have both scored in four successive games and Cassidy bagged a hat-trick vs Colchester in a 5-0 thumping

Cassidy has been fantastic in mine too - goals + assists galore.

Well done everyone for succeeding with Wolves in League One.

joker-clap.gif

Cheers Dan - appreciate it.

Let me know if Stalybridge need any players on loan...

Thanks Dan :D Amazing how well we are doing! Was actually tempted to have a game with Southampton, but thought I;d go with Wolves first and then a game starting in the conference next once I've got used to the game.

Man Utd in the next round of the league cup..

So far I've had a lucky 1-0 win vs PReston, an unlucky draw vs Bristol (best 1st half I've ever had!) and a 2-1 win against Gillingham in the league featuring a Hennessey error...got rid of Johnson so I could get in Frimpong, signed a few young players and shipped a whole load out on loan...Not too bad so far I'd say! Oh, and a 3-0 win against I forgot who in the league cup has Wolves with a home tie vs Newcastle

Not a fan at all yet. I've not had a game yet where all my players have had a rating of 6.0 +.

Gone three games without even generating a highlight from open play.

Where's the option to set your team's playmaker gone?

Not a fan at all yet. I've not had a game yet where all my players have had a rating of 6.0 +.

Gone three games without even generating a highlight from open play.

Where's the option to set your team's playmaker gone?

AFAIK Nando, they've done away with it, same as target man, you use the player instructions for that kind of stuff now I think.

I've gone as far as uninstalling FM13 from my box: I haven't played it in six months and, although I had a pretty tasty Kaiserslautern team, it's just so time consuming these days. Oh, for the halcyon times when all you had to do was sign Carlos Martins, Helder Postiga, Garbh Gallagher and David Fox on frees and crush everyone into submission...

Five games now without showing a shot on target from one of my players. Top stuff.

Jesus, managed to get seven points from United, WBA and Liverpool who were the top three and amongst that we've been battered by Sunderland and Fulham who are in the relegation zone with us without mustering up an attempt on goal.

Looks like we'll squeak survival at Stalybridge but I'm seriously considering leaving it alone until it's patched again (which thankfully, should be within the next week or so) - the fullback thing is crippling the game. I know it's only the Skrill North but there is only one fullback in the entire division averaging over 7 (and then, only just). Checked the Premier League and there are 15 in the division averaging over 7. So every team even at the highest level has at least one fullback continually playing average or far worse. There's nothing you can do about it so you end up with fans slating you for continually picking an underperforming player, goals flying in all the time against you, chopping and changing of your defence with no noticeable upturn and shite morale.

It's been caused by the first beta release having fullbacks dominating the average ratings lists to the point where 30+ in a division were averaging 8 or higher. They've just messed up and gone too far the other way.

Glad to hear it's being sorted, not a game changer for me but it is irritating.

It's not looking good for me. I've been called in by the board and told that anything less than ten points from the next five and I'm a goner.

I've got Arsenal, City and Spurs to play. Oh dear.

I've had no issues with a fullback problem. So much so that Elokobi was my player of the year and my loanee right back had a few mom's.

Won the league, piece of piss as I thought it would be. Tricky summer of trying to upgrade the team though as I have lots of money to spend but no one who will improve my team wants to join. Signed a bunch of Irish U18s that were highly recommended by the scouts for under £50k each but that's about it so far.

Nearly reaching the point of giving up with this. Complete inability to keep the ball regardless of what I ask them to do. 49% pass completion is an absolute disgrace.

I have no problems with that at all, I always dominate possession on this so far anyway.

I'm half way through the first season, just got to January and I've been given 10m to spend? WTF?!

Got back to back promotions and sitting a solid 7th in the prem after 25 games. Cassano doing wonders for me - giving him a free role, and with pace of 5 he still picks out lovely passes to create. Raided Celtic and have Matthews (Rb) Ledley (CM) & Buckley (AMR). Hennesey, Griffiths & Bath my only 3 main stays from the start of game.

We've managed to win four on the spin to move just about clear of the drop zone. Really missing Schneiderlein in the middle of the park. Somehow managed to snare Holtby and Salvio on loan for the rest of the season in January and they've done well.

Lambert is absolute pony though. A solitary goal all season.

Back