• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

Loan deals? Frimpong maybe for defensive midfielder :D

He was the first recommendations my scouts made actually! :D And since Doyle's now pushing for a move (glory-hunting prick :p) I can afford his price if I sell Doyle since Arsenal don't want him out on loan...Griffiths/Siggy/Cassidy on FM at least should be more than good enough, it's a tempting thought!

I'll have a look at Moussi, definitely!

Right bought this, waiting for the code which was supposed to come within 5 minutes. Been an hour!!

Do they update regularly? (e.g so Henry and Jacobs on loan at Wolves?)

They generally only amend the data once, after the January window closes. You can of course do it yourself.

They do update but not that regularly unfortunately!

Jacobs only happened yesterday!!

Yeah I know I just meant do they do update often, so maybe put new players in squad every month or something.

They generally only amend the data once, after the January window closes. You can of course do it yourself.

Ah okay, I'll probably put them in if I do a Wolves game (I will).

You have to manually download the editor this year - click "Library" in Steam and then go to "Tools", and choose it from the list.

Sitting top after 10 games on my Wolves save.

Got Gary Gardner in on loan, bought Boyata from Citeh, Ward from Huddersfield and Stanislas from Burnley for about £2m combined.

You have to manually download the editor this year - click "Library" in Steam and then go to "Tools", and choose it from the list.

Thanks mate.

Nice work Stan! Gardner is a good shout, wonder if Jackett might look at that type of signing if he feels we need another CM. Decent player.

Short term loans are never included in the game, even though the Henry and Jacobs deals have an agreed fee for a permanent deal.

You'll have to add them in yourself.

I've got bored of it already, probably going to re-install 13 and continue with that.

I have the code now, but at my Dads. Can I use the code on more than one computer?

If it's a Steam code then yes. You'll just have to redownload the game on your own computer. Make sure it's your Steam account you first redeem it on too.

Dan(or anyone in the know), how do you go about doing the Steam updates for the 2013 game. ie to get Wolves as a League One team or should I just buy the bloody game?

Dan(or anyone in the know), how do you go about doing the Steam updates for the 2013 game. ie to get Wolves as a League One team or should I just buy the bloody game?

There isn't an official update for that but you can download a modified database here. Or just buy the bloody game.

There isn't an official update for that but you can download a modified database here. Or just buy the bloody game.

Ah stuff that, it looks too much like hard work! I've been on Amazon and ordered it. Amazon Prime and free delivery tomorrow. I can wait eighteen hours.

Having trouble finding a decent cm to upgrade on what's already there, McDonald and Davis are decent, Foley and Edwards sufficient backup at the moment but Price/Evans are crap and I'm reluctant to play O'Hara now he's not injured! Isgrove has gone massively off the boil but I signed Keith Treacy from Burnley on the cheap who is a good option to cover Sako. Ismail has had a great season for me on the right of midfield - 34 games, 9 goals, 9 assists.

Good God we are dull. Dan Hoddle.

F5pikbk.png

Back