• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

Another old record broken...

MarkDickensonNews_Inbox-9.png

...it's been a good season, won the league cup, into the Europa League final and only a couple of wins away from my first Premier League title too.

Managed to win the league with 2 games to spare, only had 2 days rest before the Europa League final though and my worn out lads ended up losing it on pens.

Been a very pleasing season, sold 3 of my first choice midfield 4 in the summer and replaced them for significantly less money and i've played since the end of January missing one of my first choice forwards and my best midfielder, not a bad effort.

I'm going to retire with Worcester now, getting bored. Record:

Attachments

• worcester history.jpg
    worcester history.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 27
Just about to play Fenerbache and they've got a centre half called Yaya Banana, i might try and sign him.

That's a quality name... He's actually real too! "Banana Yaya, known simply as Banana Man, is a young Cameroonian professional football player who plays in central defence or at right back. He plays for French club Sochaux in Ligue 1." from Wiki

He's not so young on my game, 34 is at least 10 years older than majority of my signings so unfortunately i had to leave him in Turkey, not too disappointed though considering we put 4 past him in that game.

Fabien Cool was always one of my favoured signings back in the day.

Old versions of Football Manager always had a few fun fake names in them. It's well known that the Collyer brothers appear in several of the old editions, but one version I came across an American midfielder called "Fox Mulder"...

Old versions of Football Manager always had a few fun fake names in them. It's well known that the Collyer brothers appear in several of the old editions, but one version I came across an American midfielder called "Fox Mulder"...

Mark Collis was unbelievable in one version...

steam.exe (main exception) cmultifieldblob(pserialized)

got this coming up - steam help says to do this

Exit Steam
Navigate to your Steam installation directory. (C:\Program Files\Steam\ by default.)
Delete everything in that directory EXCEPT the following:
steam.exe
steamapps directory (All of Steam's game files are kept here.)

Steam apps is a folder - thats fine - what is steam.exe ??

Steam.exe is the execute file that starts the program up. It's what your desktop shortcut links to to load the program.

So in my Program files I have Steam Apps which is says not to delete - how do I know which is Steam.exe as there is no file called this?

Steam.exe is the main steam application. It will recreate all the files when you start it up.

No you go into your main Steam folder and delete everything but the Steam Apps folder AND the steam.exe file, like it says in the instructions.

There must be one somewhere in your Steam folders or the program wouldn't run.

FM2013 beta out this Friday....doubt I'll bother, I'm enjoying my current game too much.

Is there any chance they will make a decent version for the iPad anytime soon? I cant play on our laptop as I play FM08 and for some reason it will not install properly (it worked a treat on the old laptop though) so I am stuck waiting for a decent iPad version of FM. I fear I will be waiting a while.

Back