• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

Managerless Champions Man City have just approached me with a job offer, £69million to spend on transfers, £3.2m per week on wages, i could do plenty with that sort of money and their reputation behind me.

Not sure whether to take the plunge or have another brave summer at Solihull selling off some of the stars who are coming towards the end of their contracts and trying to find cheaper replacements, i've got a couple of decent youngsters breaking through that should be able to fill a gap or two that i could create with big money sales.

Managerless Champions Man City have just approached me with a job offer, £69million to spend on transfers, £3.2m per week on wages, i could do plenty with that sort of money and their reputation behind me.

Not sure whether to take the plunge or have another brave summer at Solihull selling off some of the stars who are coming towards the end of their contracts and trying to find cheaper replacements, i've got a couple of decent youngsters breaking through that should be able to fill a gap or two that i could create with big money sales.

Save it, take the Man City job, save it under a different name, you have both, 2 different challenges.

Save it, take the Man City job, save it under a different name, you have both, 2 different challenges.

There's no way i'd carry on with both games, it'd be a bit weird especially with it being essentially the same game with me in two different places, i'd probably be trying to sign the same players with either club.

Just save it under a different name and leave it for now. Take the Man City job and play as them. If in a while you find you aren't having the same enjoyment scrap that game and go back to Solihull

Have some conviction people!

Make a choice and stick with it, not sure which way i'm going to go yet but i certainly wont be making saves for both outcomes and seeing which i prefer, all my eggs will be firmly in one basket.

I delayed the City offer to give me a while to look for potential new recruits for Solihull and was almost certain i was going to stay put but now the shareholders have just taken £13.5m off me because i managed to be frugal last year and bring in a big profit, now i'm tempted to fuck off to City again.

WTF :icon_lol:

Ofi5U.gif

Clear red card, any day of the week.

It's some lunge to be fair, he must cover at least 15 yards and it's definitely two footed, must have been for intent. I love the guy that comes flying over to protest.

Sitting top of the league in mid-January but have lost a first choice forward and first choice midfielder for the season in successive games, this could be the start of the slide.

Spent £15m on signing Oscar. If he scored 50 times for and international the fee rises to £37.5 million. Thank god he is piss poor infront of goal and an assist demon

Oh and the biggest news yet football manager 2013 has been announced.

No official release date other than 'before christmas' although usually they are end of October or beginning of Novermber. Lots of new features to be announced in due course but overhaul of scouting and 3D engine are good ones already. There is also a whole new 'classic' mode which is basically a simplified form of the game for those who don't have the time to invest in it, sounds pretty good and it gets a good description here: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...es-of-new-information-about-that-classic-mode

A long standing record has just been broken...

MarkDickensonNews_Inbox-8.png

Former Wolves youngster Liam McAlinden's 12 year old record has finally been broken, shame for him as that was the only mark he'd really left on the game before retiring at 23 a year after being released from Solihull Moors.

Back