• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

Team America explained this sort of thing best with this dicks fuck pussies and assholes thing.

He was suspended to allow an investigation of whether an offence had been committed. Suspension is no comment either way about guilt :rolleyes:

I don't think the video changes the fact, that a police officer kicking someone in the head when they are on the floor, is completely out of order.
I think that this video demonstrates, that the individuals who had attacked the police officers before the incident, were violent and dangerous criminals and there is no defence for attacking police officers doing their jobs.I hope they are charged and sentenced accordingly.

Last edited:

I don't think the video changes the fact, that a police officer kicking someone in the head when they are on the floor, is completely out of order.
I think that this video demonstrates, that the individuals who had attacked the police officers before the incident, were violent and dangerous criminals and there is no defence for attacking police officers doing their jobs.I hope they are charged and sentenced accordingly.
They aren't robots, he'll be done for it, I can see why he did.

“The Muslim suspects” in that tweet is an awful way to frame it.

I can understand his actions, without wanting to condone them.
But then for the past few days the media has been focusing on their race/ethnicity when demonising the cop with no real evidence that it was a racially motivated response

Unlikely, if not just because of the courts backlog...

Changes nothing. The copper and at least one of the men in the video should be spending Christmas in prison
You wouldn't get more than a caution for that on a Saturday night. He'll lose his job, that's enough

Feel sorry for the female Police officer, she had her nose smashed as you can see in the footage.

You have to question the level of training of armed police getting attacked like that. I have seen European police in action and no way would they have allowed themselves to get knocked about like that. They were all over the place and that is what made the situation even worse, as they could have easily lost their weapons, which would have been a lot more serious.

You wouldn't get more than a caution for that on a Saturday night. He'll lose his job, that's enough
I'd like the police to be held to a higher standard than a Saturday night yob.

Assault on a police office carries a higher sentence than every day assault; so should assault *by* a police officer

Back