• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

You may well be right but we don't know the facts, it's all a guess.

Judging from that video without seeing the whole incident is what is wrong with current social media.

the point remains, if something precipitated punting the bloke in the skull to subdue him once that's been achieved you handcuff them surely?

You want to talk about events prior to the clip starting, I'd recommend starting with Dalian Atkinson, killed after an officer kicked him in the skull while on the ground after being tasered.

It's sheer dumb luck another officer isn't on a manslaughter charge today.

You may well be right but we don't know the facts, it's all a guess.

Judging from that video without seeing the whole incident is what is wrong with current social media.
We can clearly see from the video that he was lay face down with arms down by his side and he had his head kicked and stomped on. That's not a guess.

the point remains, if something precipitated punting the bloke in the skull to subdue him once that's been achieved you handcuff them surely?

You want to talk about events prior to the clip starting, I'd recommend starting with Dalian Atkinson, killed after an officer kicked him in the skull while on the ground after being tasered.

It's sheer dumb luck another officer isn't on a manslaughter charge today.
I agree with you and did say this at the start, this all started with people condemning somebody before having any evidence which Andy Burnham now clearly has.

Too many internet warriors like Leenoch and others on here jumping in. The brave souls that they are.

Divicive and despicable, both sides of a disgusting social media phenomenon.

These same people wouldn't say boo too a goose if you met them and hide behind free speech (not aimed at you @Derby Wolf ) and that is a huge reason of why we are where we are now as a society.

You said it's a guess.

I'm saying it's clearly not a guess from evidence with my own eyes.

He definitely kicked and stomped on his head, that's not a guess, it's a fact. It's also a fact that in that moment he was lay face down with his arms by his side.

Which part is a guess?

And what have I said that means I'm this "another" of these types you describe?

"Too many internet warriors like Leenoch and others on here jumping in. The brave souls that they are.

Divicive and despicable, both sides of a disgusting social media phenomenon."

I've said nothing at all that deserves that kind of comment, and how you were at pains to say your comment wasn't directed at Derby Wolf, but you're happy to have a dig at me who said something similar just shows what YOU are like.

Last edited:
You made a ridiculous, strongly opinionated point, got called out on it, doubled down with me, but backed down with Derby Wolf.

And now you hide behind emojis? You really are a strange man.

No doubt you'll probably report this post too 🤣

I agree with you and did say this at the start, this all started with people condemning somebody before having any evidence which Andy Burnham now clearly has.

Too many internet warriors like Leenoch and others on here jumping in. The brave souls that they are.

Divicive and despicable, both sides of a disgusting social media phenomenon.

These same people wouldn't say boo too a goose if you met them and hide behind free speech (not aimed at you @Derby Wolf ) and that is a huge reason of why we are where we are now as a society.
The fuck are you on about?!

Back