• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

We have to accept the consequence of our actions, if we displace many millions through bombing their countries. We shouldn't complain if many of those people come knocking on our door.

Can't remember us bombing Poland, West Africa or the Baltic States in my lifetime (Frank's maybe). There is a problem with large communities creating ghetto like environments in towns and with the gangmasters that employ them but then that is successive governments not putting a policy of integration together correctly and allowing communities that cause conflict to arise. Boston could be likened to its namesake in the USA but 100 years ago. You'd have thought governments wouldn't be this stupid.........

We also all quite like cheap food in our supermarkets, which presumably is made possible by all the immigrants who "come over and work in the fields all hours god sends for a pittance".

Fair enough, but I feel that immigration is out of control, and has been for some time. Successive governments have done little about it. In parts of Lincolnshire, there are communities that are overwhelmingly Eastern European. And despite some peoples views, they do not all work. Many have come over to take advantage of our benefit system, and of course our NHS. Many more are not skilled workers, but come over and work in the fields all hours god sends for a pittance.

Whether one supports UKIP or not, it is clear that many people share their view on immigration. A friend of mine openly admitted the other day that he would be voting UKIP at the next election, and he was instantly denounced as being racist.

The British Empire took advantage of half the world for centuries,this is payback time. :)

Farage to appear in all of the Leaders debates ahead of the next general election.

I hope they do, it would make them totally unelectable.

Those on the right won't vote for them anyway. Those on the left, like me, won't vote for them at the moment because they're too right wing. Why vote Labour for their right wing policies when there are others who do that shit so much more convincingly?

Those on the right won't vote for them anyway. Those on the left, like me, won't vote for them at the moment because they're too right wing. Why vote Labour for their right wing policies when there are others who do that $#@! so much more convincingly?

You can be in the middle you know.

Farage to appear in all of the Leaders debates ahead of the next general election.

Oops not correct.

1st Debate - Milliband (or replacement) v Cameron
2nd Debate - As above with Nick Clegg too.
3rd Debate - As 2nd with Farage too.

The British Empire took advantage of half the world for centuries,this is payback time. :)

Should have stayed with the Commonwealth rather than join the European community which would have enabled the UK the sweatshop markets from which to flood Europe with goods.

They have no manifesto at the moment and plenty of people still seem willing to vote for them. I honestly don't think too many UKIP voters will pay attention to any of their actual policies.

They have no manifesto at the moment and plenty of people still seem willing to vote for them. I honestly don't think too many UKIP voters will pay attention to any of their actual policies.
Here's me thinking a manifesto should be obligatory.

Even if they made one it wouldnt matter. You think UKIP voters do so having carefully weighed up the pros and cons of each manifesto?

Even if they made one it wouldnt matter. You think UKIP voters do so having carefully weighed up the pros and cons of each manifesto?

Do the majority of voters from any other party? (other than Labour intellectuals as they know everything about everything and are always right)

Back