• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

My favourite is still that slime ball Mandelson and the green custard closely followed by Heseltine and the red paint. Obviously I do not condone these actions.

On the other side of the political spectrum we have Labour claiming to be able to fix energy and rental markets. If I were to somehow fix the energy markets I'd end up doing 10 years. Is it worth voting? I really don't think so.

It is always worth voting, even if you spoil your ballot paper.

BnA-iIsIMAAJggU.jpg

In celebration of EU Day, the market volatility caused by Mario Draghi's speech has paid for my drinks plus a nice meal tonight. Who says the EU and its apparatchiks don't give something back every so often?

We seem to have a lot of posters commenting on some threads about UKIP saying things like they are 'harmless' and are 'nothing to worry about even if they gain some seats'.

To me, they are the most despicable party in politics at the moment (because people think they are so harmless) and I wonder if this country may be sleepwalking into disaster.

I think people need to be aware....

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/jan/18/uk-storms-divine-retirubtion-gay-marriage-ukip

Everyone though that nice mr Hitler was a good guy, first round of the polls.
Lampost, Farange, decent strength rope,..................... the twat will kill us all if we are ALL stupid enough to let him.

My favourite is still that slime ball Mandelson and the green custard closely followed by Heseltine and the red paint. Obviously I do not condone these actions.

I know i'm sad, BUT I DO!!!!!!

Everyone though that nice mr Hitler was a good guy, first round of the polls.
Lampost, Farange, decent strength rope,..................... the $#@! will kill us all if we are ALL stupid enough to let him.

How do you think he'll kill us a all, out of interest?

We'll probably all slit our own throats if we have to listen to any more of him

UKIP fall over themselves to make political errors. Unfortunately the triumvirate of LabLibCon do real damage by failing to address real problems, persuing concensus for personal gain and therefore failing to rationally apply critical thinking.
The situation is that voting is a difficult choice especially if one considers it a duty.
I'm a witness to some of the nonsense my kids are preached at school to the point of despair.
If you want to re-nationalise something please make it Grammar Schools.

Last edited:
UKIP fall over themselves to make political errors. Unfortunately the triumvirate of LabLibCon do real damage by failing to address real problems, persuing concensus for personal gain and therefore failing to rationally apply critical thinking.
The situation is that voting is a difficult choice especially if one considers it a duty.
I'm a witness to some of the nonsense my kids a preached at school to the point of despair.
If you want to re-nationalise something please make it Grammar Schools.

I'm very much in favour of the return of the selective grammar school for the best and brightest children. I'd also like to see the introduction of technical schools for those students who thrive in a hands-on environment rather than an academic one. This would cost money of course but probably no more than it would cost to have young people leaving school with no useful skills because the education they've been given hasn't been tailored to their strengths.

As it stands the only children who go to any kind of grammar school in the majority of areas are those whose parents can afford to pay for it. That's a great shame.

Left wing students racially abuse black UKIP speakers at a public meeting.

Universities: Brainwashing facilities. Why the left wants everyone in third level education.

What abuse was being shouted?

Farage. Pavlos would more likely drive you to drown yourself in a vat of alcohol...

True, I can't argue with that, but you would be allowed to get out 10 times for a piss, i'm not a dictator.

as to how he would kill us all, i bow to my learned collegue Doctor Doog.

Langers they were here for 10 days, it was my best effort at cross european relations, to say the youngest is a mere 68, and by far the youngest, and on the last lunchtime they had a bill for 48 bacardi colas in a nearby bar (of which i only drank 4) and then returned to us for their evening meal of greek lamb and beer and cypro, should explain what magnificent chaps they are. They are coming for 2 weeks next year i may have to sign out of the forum to avoid doing a Waggy, unless Farage has been removed , ha ha ha

Back