• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

I do think there was some provocation, even a bit of "ganging up" on him. I can see he is very opinionated but feel that a life ban is a little harsh

He has had a 3 day ban, a week ban, a month ban all within the last year. Nothing else left for it really.

I see Darlo's point, but when someone starts an argument and then refuses to argue sensibly?

i trust the guys on here to do the right thing, after all the fuckers banned me, once, and rightly so, ha ha

I see Darlo's point, but when someone starts an argument and then refuses to argue sensibly?

i trust the guys on here to do the right thing, after all the fuckers banned me, once, and rightly so, ha ha

Yeah but you keep bloody coming back.

Thanks Parkin, worst commentator on earth, ha ha ha

Just read the Clarkson thread, that was suicide, no doubt, he just ran out of decent quotes about UKIP.

10177909_10152118741362123_908631986917790583_n.jpg

Take that Farage you cockwomble!

Good idea. I received some Labour rubbish through the post today. I'll find their Freepost address and send it back to them.

I got a leaflet in the post yesterday that was promptly torn up and thrown away. It was too hard to use as toilet paper.

Funny how UKIP never mention what the cost would be of employing hundreds if not thousands of additional border staff to turn these undesirable forennurs away. Not to mention the entire level of bureaucracy required to assess each individual claim for a visa.

I got a leaflet in the post yesterday that was promptly torn up and thrown away. It was too hard to use as toilet paper.

True story:

We got a leaflet yesterday too. I was looking at it and tutting indignantly and my 3 year old daughter came over, pointed at Farage and asked, "is he the baddie?"

Kids. Amazing intuition.

On the other side of the political spectrum we have Labour claiming to be able to fix energy and rental markets. If I were to somehow fix the energy markets I'd end up doing 10 years. Is it worth voting? I really don't think so.

Back