• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

Not quite the point I was trying to make - you need to read the second part of my post as well

Perhaps you can help me with a question that I have which may 'tie-in' with the second part of your post and part of the point I was trying to make.
During Teacher Training, is there very much time spent on how to control a classroom and address unruly pupils, whilst at the same time trying to ensure that this is not to the detriment of the majority of well behaved kids in the classroom ?

Jeez now you're a racist perv?
Admit it KTEC you really are struggling with all this crap you come out with and now you try very poor humour????

and still you fail to name names?????, oh well as we all now know, another internet hero is on the loose, how sad.

Go on, be brave, ANSWER A QUESTION

Personal comments ? Pot, Kettle and Black mean anything to you ? Just because some muppets on here seem to hang on your every word, doesn't mean you are always right. Hypocrite !!

I am describing your behaviour on here, which is constantly portraying yourself as a victim because you haven't got the balls to back up the crap you post. You clearly don't have a very high opinion of this place so your presence here is bemusing. Victim.

Jeez now you're a racist perv?
Admit it KTEC you really are struggling with all this crap you come out with and now you try very poor humour????

and still you fail to name names?????, oh well as we all now know, another internet hero is on the loose, how sad.

Go on, be brave, ANSWER A QUESTION

I will do what I like Pav. Whether you approve or not. Why don't you ask The Saturday Boy to give us another commentary on his Textbook economic theories or his multicultural utopia for you to salivate over. You are so easily pleased. I'm sure the hypocrite won't disappoint you.

I am describing your behaviour on here, which is constantly portraying yourself as a victim because you haven't got the balls to back up the crap you post. You clearly don't have a very high opinion of this place so your presence here is bemusing. Victim.

Oh I do so adore these name calling exercises you pathetic little hypocrite, with double standards. If my posts are so inconsequential, why don't you just ignore them ? Hypocrite !

Perhaps you can help me with a question that I have which may 'tie-in' with the second part of your post and part of the point I was trying to make.
During Teacher Training, is there very much time spent on how to control a classroom and address unruly pupils, whilst at the same time trying to ensure that this is not to the detriment of the majority of well behaved kids in the classroom ?

I'm not a teacher, but have been around a lot over the last 15yrs - the answer is yes.

No control - no teaching

So ok, who are the muppets???

Yes it's another direct question, so basd on that fact, what shall we talk about now?, potted plants?

You call TSB a hypocrite??? ha ha i'm gobsmacked by your gall.
You really are a seriously sad case, Does Farange know about you?, based on his previous, you'd be out of UKIP on your ass, in a flash if he did, ha ha ha.

Oh I do so adore these name calling exercises you pathetic little hypocrite, with double standards. If my posts are so inconsequential, why don't you just ignore them ? Hypocrite !

I was ignoring them. With my mod hat on, I might find it difficult to continue to do so, so please refrain from the name-calling so you can continue this debate. Nothing is beyond the pale yet, but please be careful.

That applies to others debating with KTEC, just to be clear. Let's keep things civil.

Sorry , have I missed something? I could have sworn this was meant to be a thread about UKIP.

So ok, who are the muppets???

Yes it's another direct question, so basd on that fact, what shall we talk about now?, potted plants?

You call TSB a hypocrite??? ha ha i'm gobsmacked by your gall.
You really are a seriously sad case, Does Farange know about you?, based on his previous, you'd be out of UKIP on your ass, in a flash if he did, ha ha ha.

Well Pav me old mucka, it's been a lovely night, we must do it all again tomorrow. You can speak to someone else on here tomorrow night if you like. It's ok, I won't get jealous.

Well Pav me old mucka, it's been a lovely night, we must do it all again tomorrow. You can speak to someone else on here tomorrow night if you like. It's ok, I won't get jealous.

So, let me get this right. Bear with me. You are going to pop back on here every night and keep re-igniting fires, yes? Can I ask why? The irony of demanding the thread to head back to UKIP when you have chased your tail through immigration and now seem to be residing in selective schooling is somewhat clear to see.

When you return, UKIP is this thread, okay?

So, let me get this right. Bear with me. You are going to pop back on here every night and keep re-igniting fires, yes? Can I ask why? The irony of demanding the thread to head back to UKIP when you have chased your tail through immigration and now seem to be residing in selective schooling is somewhat clear to see.

When you return, UKIP is this thread, okay?

Paddingtonwolf for my part, let me get something straight and simple. I have no desire to re-ignite any fires, but neither will I sit back and be insulted or abused. Whether or not that makes me a 'Victim', as Saturday Boy is so often keen to tell me, is another matter.

If you go back to any of my initial comments on the subject of UKIP, I am of course in favour of what they are trying to do and I am against the EU Immigration policy that I feel the UK has no control over.

In my opinion, others on here who do not share my view, instead of just expressing their opinions on UKIP or the EU, prefer instead to resort to personal comments and insults or ridicule towards me. (Racist, Bigot etc), which, for some reason is allowed.

Some even get offended on behalf of others where there was no offence at all. (see post with myself and andyc225 on page 19).

Some insist that I answer particular questions of theirs and when I don't, the whole thing starts all over again. So I then send a load of ridicule and insults back in their direction, then they throw their dummies out of their prams until we arrive at where we are now and it starts all over again.

Notably I was discussing Education with some posters yesterday (albeit not part of this thread) but it was interesting that I did not meet with the same insults and ridicule from them.

I have advised Saturday Boy that, if he finds my opinions so objectionable and to be so inconsequential, then perhaps he should stop responding to my posts and opinions. As for Pavlovsmacwolf, I will leave it to you to decide who was the aggressor yesterday when you read through the posts, wearing your 'Mod' hat.

Tell you what - let's just try and keep this thread civil from both sides and on thread going forward.

Perhaps you misunderstand me ? I agree with you. Yes, we all want our kids to go to 'Good' schools. But as the best schools are usually massively 'over-subscribed' only a chosen few will get in while the vast majority have to find somewhere from whats left, knowing that they will not get the same level of education. Knowing that the pass rates will not be as high and knowing that their kids are probably at a disadvantage from an early age compared to the kids going to religious schools. Just an observation that's all. That's just the way things are but it doesn't make it right does it ?

Yes, but there are some religious schools you would choose not to send your children to. Levels of intelligence are not necessarily due to one's standing in society or parentage rather the way the child is nurtured. More affluence means a better standard of nurturing and if you can afford public school better teachers who can nurture better. A true meritocracy is attainable but we too easily put children and adults into brackets and socially engineer them with positive discrimination. There is no true equality and freedom and in order to beat the flawed system you seriously need to make a shed load of money. The system and people in general are completely fucked up - get over it !

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VjU1cVJlBEI

Just to go against the grain, and since anecdotes pass for evidence on this thread - both my kids are in non-faith "bog standard" state schools and are getting a very high standard of education and are very happy. I believe they even share their schools with a fair few children recently arrived from other countries for whom English is not their first language. It's a multicultural paradise I tells ya!

I have advised Saturday Boy that, if he finds my opinions so objectionable and to be so inconsequential, then perhaps he should stop responding to my posts and opinions. As for Pavlovsmacwolf, I will leave it to you to decide who was the aggressor yesterday when you read through the posts, wearing your 'Mod' hat.

I took exception to your unsubstantiated slur as to the reasons why my children go to a particular type of school. It seems that you can make any claim you like about anyone but are less willing to take it back.

I went to RC junior and senior schools. I thought senior school was a good skive. So did most of the teachers.
Most of what they tried to teach me was a waste of time.

Sorry I forgot this is supposed to be the UKIP thread.
'ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we go.

Back