• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

The reason we have open borders is because we're signatories to the treaties of Rome and Maastricht, both of which were signed by Conservative PMs. Not labour.

The reason we have open borders is because we're signatories to the treaties of Rome and Maastricht, both of which were signed by Conservative PMs. Not labour.

With respect that sounds rather trite. That's a little different to what Blair did in 2004 isn't it.

Despite your ignorance and lack of understanding, as usual you write so eloquently Pav. You always seem to quote incorrectly too. I never said that using the word "White" might be considered Racist. I leave those sort of comments to fools like you. Why do you think Penn Fields Wolverhampton is 90% Asian ? It's because they are happier living by each other. Not Racist, just birds of feather, flocking together. Completely natural human instinct.

Perhaps the bottom line is that you love Immigration and I don't.

Tell me Pav how many thousands of Poles have flocked to Greece over the last few years. Also, when you moved there with no job to go to, where were you housed and how much benefit did you get ? Come on Pav, don't piss yourself, get angry. You are much more entertaining when you do that and you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Lack of understanding of what?? your racist views?, I understand them very well, but am also aware that as your motto is "once I thought I was wrong, but I was only mistaken" it's really pointless discussing them with you, let alone wasting breath getting angry about it.

We have Poles, Albanians, Chinese, Bulgarians, Romanians, Pakistani's, Indians, west Indians, and loads more, and apart from the Greek Nazi party, Golden Dawn, (UKIP's sister party over here), we all get on just fine. My nearest neighbours are Austrian, or doesn't that count because they're white and doctors.

I bought my own house when i got here, and was working from virtually day one, but i did get around £600 christmas gift from the Greek Government one year when things were bad and my resturant was not doing so well, and all my local medical and dental treatment is free.

Anyway love to chat about you hiding your racism behind that "I'm just against immigration" flag you've now decided to wave, but i've got a life to live, but please do keep writing your immigration posts, cause i love a good laugh at all times of the day.

P.S. Should we be sending Sako, Dicko, et al home in case they want to buy a house in "whitesonlyville" where you live, or maybe just give them a weekend pass, as you seem to like them playing for your team for 90 minutes on Saturday? but come on now, they are bloody French after all.

Maybe we could helicopter them straight back home, from the pitch after full time, and they can bloody well shower in their own houses, damn foreigners, coming over here and sweating on our grass.

Sako has a nice pad in Pattingham, just down the road from some friends of mine. He gets on well with all his neighbours, although is somewhat quiet.

Who'da thunk it?

What no playing darts with assagai's in the garden, or rain dances? Don't tell KTEC he'll be really upset.

We invited him for tea. Told him to come in and park his spear in the corner.

FACKT

I was bought up in Pattingham.
My Mum and Sister still live there.
My sister has had a season ticket for 40 years.
Sako in the village - brilliant!

The friends are a mum and dad of another boy on micro's team. Sako is about four houses down. I understand* he is a really nice bloke.

*(c) T Nash

You remind me of my dear departed nan. There was a guy employed by the council to pick up old dears in a minbus and run them into dudley for bingo.

She used to say 'That Denzil, he's such a lovely man. Black, mind, but a lovely man....'

Oh, and this thread:

ZaYzD8n.gif

Sako has a nice pad in Pattingham, just down the road from some friends of mine. He gets on well with all his neighbours, although is somewhat quiet.

Who'da thunk it?

Ah yes, sunny Pattingham, that bastion of Multiculturalism. Do you think Sako did some of his house hunting down not-so-sunny Whitmore Reans ?

I bought my own house when i got here, and was working from virtually day one......

Wow Pav, you are my kind of European !! Arranging somewhere to live AND having a job to go to BEFORE you arrived in a new country.
Just like all the Europeans that come here......................

As for Sako and Dicko, as long as they behave themselves and continue to pay their taxes and contribute into the system, then I think they should be allowed to stay.

You remind me of my dear departed nan. There was a guy employed by the council to pick up old dears in a minbus and run them into dudley for bingo.

She used to say 'That Denzil, he's such a lovely man. Black, mind, but a lovely man....'

That's what I say about Sako at most home games.

Or are you a Lib Dem living in white, middle class, leafy suburbia, telling everyone else how wonderful multiculturalism is, using phrases like "enriching our society".

Middle class, leafy surburbia, yes. Sadly we've got a lot of nouveau riche foreign types moving in with their oil money. So I share your concerns about immigration - half of them dont even know how to use a fish knife. And they certainly dont know the words to Jerusalem.

Well I think that's everyone taken care of.

I'd like to thank all of you for being part of my little show here tonight. If you've enjoyed it, then it's all been worthwhile. So, until we meet again, good night, and I love you all !
(With apologies to Janet Webb on The Morecambe & Wise Show. At least they had Shirley Bassey on once !)

Back