• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

Most mental and least sense making post of the year !!

This is the special extra material episode. Sadly I don't feel the urge to buy the box set.

removed for being nothing more than an angry rant

Last edited:
I'm just confused which one of my two posts on this thread tonight, both directed explicitly at something Andy had said, neither being anything do with any of your tirade, caused you to pick me out as the target?

The Ulysses style is par for the course, knock yourself out with that.

Last edited:

Last edited:
But you have no idea whether I agree or disagree with you on any of that! I haven't posted anything even approaching an opinion either way on that subject any time lately (nor do I really have any appetite to at the moment). I don't even think I've referenced where I've lived, worked or what I do for a living in recent posts on this thread either. I don't mind being pulled up on stuff I've said but not stuff I haven't.

I don't see why you couldn't make your point without making an inapposite reference to me. Just seems to be stirring for conflict needlessly.

Last edited:
My conspiracy theory: he only did it to make it look like Deutsch was talking to himself :)

You have already with phrases like 'forced immigration', 'multicultural heaven' and 'white people leaving London (sic)'. I don't think anybody was forced to come to this country and I don't know what the colour of somebody's skin has to do with immigration.

Nobody was forced to come here but we have been forced to put up with as many immigrants that want to come here whether we like it or not.
You are right, the colour of someone's skin has nothing to do with immigration. White people leaving London (replace the word London with a number of Towns and Cities up and down the country), refers to what all sections of the media term as "White Flight'. By white, this of course means White British. I.E. when the immigrants move in, the White British move out. Not because they are Racists, its because they want to live by people similar to themselves.

If their street or area is filling up with Eastern Europeans, many will naturally want to move out. This is why we have large areas in our Towns and Cities where there are very few White British people. Some call it Multiculturalism, but its really about sticking to our own kind (that goes for any Nationality) and tolerating something over which we have no control. But eventually I think it will cause fear and resentment. (Housing, Education, NHS). Please dont reply saying I am just blaming the immigrants for everything. I'm not. It's Blair, going back to 2004 and the EU laws over which we have no control. If I was Romanian, I would crawl over broken glass to get here.

I am concerned about what David Blunkett said though. I hope he is proven wrong but it sounds like he was saying, 'the fuse has already been lit'.

Nobody was forced to come here but we have been forced to put up with as many immigrants that want to come here whether we like it or not.
You are right, the colour of someone's skin has nothing to do with immigration. White people leaving London (replace the word London with a number of Towns and Cities up and down the country), refers to what all sections of the media term as "White Flight'. By white, this of course means White British. I.E. when the immigrants move in, the White British move out. Not because they are Racists, its because they want to live by people similar to themselves.

If their street or area is filling up with Eastern Europeans, many will naturally want to move out. This is why we have large areas in our Towns and Cities where there are very few White British people. Some call it Multiculturalism, but its really about sticking to our own kind (that goes for any Nationality) and tolerating something over which we have no control. But eventually I think it will cause fear and resentment. (Housing, Education, NHS). Please dont reply saying I am just blaming the immigrants for everything. I'm not. It's Blair, going back to 2004 and the EU laws over which we have no control. If I was Romanian, I would crawl over broken glass to get here.

I am concerned about what David Blunkett said though. I hope he is proven wrong but it sounds like he was saying, 'the fuse has already been lit'.

In that case, presumably there are massive all-white enclaves being established throughout the country. All those hard-done by white folks have to go somewhere, and obviously they won't be moving abroad as they'd be living with people who are different - the horror! Where are they all going?

are you totally thick??? You argue wth yourself that using the word "white" might be considered racist, and then suggest we all substitute the word "London" to avoid this scenario.

If i wasn't pissing myself laughing at your stupidity, i might be angry about that, but i'm still pissing myself laughing, ha ha ha ha

No one is forcing you to do anything. Feel free to leave whenever you like.

If their street or area is filling up with Eastern Europeans, many will naturally want to move out. This is why we have large areas in our Towns and Cities where there are very few White British people. Some call it Multiculturalism, but its really about sticking to our own kind (that goes for any Nationality) and tolerating something over which we have no control.
What is this natural tendency of which you speak? When some people encounter cultural differences, their instinct isn't to run away, but is to investigate & befriend. If what you said were true, there would never have been any explorers, there would be no innovators, no-one would ever travel.
But eventually I think it will cause fear and resentment.
The only fear & resentment I see is already existing in you & your posts.

Back